Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ky Hunt Sept 20th-28th >

Ky Hunt Sept 20th-28th

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ky Hunt Sept 20th-28th

Old 08-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Default RE: Ky Hunt Sept 20th-28th

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Got to thinking, if i dont hunt there i may just bring the video camera, clad out in camo and bring the climber and just film/scout in case i hunt there later.Im still going to try and maby hunt there but with two kids in high school now, and both driving,,,class rings $$$ yada yada yada,,,there kicking my but finacially Oh i cant forget the mini me in grade school he gets in my pockets as well If i can swing some overtime next week it may happen
I say revoke the class rings and get you and dalton KY Tags.

I hope to go that weekend of the 26-28. It may be my best shot at getting a buck this year with the way my farms are looking now.[]

If you are there while I show up, im staying in the truck.[&o] Im sure you havent forgotten those pics from the HBTV of your arms, i mean fingers filling out your MO tag. I have a feeling someone will stick a nice buck this hunt, who knows who.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got to thinking, if i dont hunt there i may just bring the video camera, clad out in camo and bring the climber and just film/scout in case i hunt there later.Im still going to try and maby hunt there but with two kids in high school now, and both driving,,,class rings $$$ yada yada yada,,,there kicking my but finacially Oh i cant forget the mini me in grade school he gets in my pockets as well If i can swing some overtime next week it may happen

Old 08-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

OH i havnt forgot read a couple post back [8D]
TFOX....Ill bring my violin
ORIGINAL: TEmbry

I say revoke the class rings and get you and dalton KY Tags.

I hope to go that weekend of the 26-28. It may be my best shot at getting a buck this year with the way my farms are looking now.[]

If you are there while I show up, im staying in the truck.[&o] Im sure you havent forgotten those pics from the HBTV of your arms, i mean fingers filling out your MO tag. I have a feeling someone will stick a nice buck this hunt, who knows who.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not going to miss the "fat fingered redneck" again am I? [:@]
Old 08-27-2008, 09:11 PM

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

I'm not going to miss the "fat fingered redneck" again am I? [:@]
If he is there, How could you miss those things? Its been rumored he can palm a rather large beach ball. I saw him shooting hoops with this thing the other day.[8D]

[]Man I'm goin to get it....lol
Old 08-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im just sayin

Old 08-27-2008, 09:47 PM

Im just sayin

LMFAO! that reminds me of that gillete baby commercial.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZzXukhLCIs
Old 08-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Your gonna love hanging with this bunch!! They are a blast!!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:16 AM

If I new what H&H was I might make the flight there... just to meet some of you guys. Fill me in....
Old 08-28-2008, 04:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here ya go, its a FWA and is bowhunting only with size restrictions. Good times good friends Come on up http://www.kentuckyaudubon.org/kyplaces/hhwma.htm
ORIGINAL: Transcendstime

If I new what H&H was I might make the flight there... just to meet some of you guys. Fill me in....

Quick Reply: Ky Hunt Sept 20th-28th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.