Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Beman Hawk arrows...fill me in >

Beman Hawk arrows...fill me in

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Beman Hawk arrows...fill me in

Old 08-23-2008, 06:32 PM

Default Beman Hawk arrows...fill me in

How are these arrows as far as a hunting set-up? What I mean is, what kind of quality are these things? Is there an arrow out there that you would compare them to?

I can get 1 dozen of these for $39.99. Is that a good deal? I know nothing about these arrows so any help is a appreciated.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Beman Hawk arrows...fill me in

I think the question is what are the spec's of them, and are they going to spine right with your set-up??? If they are good spec'd arrows, that probably a good deal, I'm thinking that at that price, they're probably not top of the line arrows. The arrows (which are basically a Beman ICS Hunter)in my signature I get from Cabela's cut to length for $50/dozen plus shipping, then I have them fletched out how I like rather than done by someone else, and they are a .003 straightness and spine well with my set-up. I've had probably 3 dozen of the 4 dozen I've bought over the past 5 yrs still in good shootable condition, here's a link to them... http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/pod/0004537.shtml . From my CX's to the GT's to the Radial Weaves, I've settledon these arrows being the best "Bang forthe Buck$," I can find.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:57 PM

Sorry for not saying earlier, yes they would work with my set-up and they have the correct spine. I was just wondering if it wasa good deal.

They are the 400. Whatchya think I am, an arrow illiterarte?
Old 08-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Sorry for not saying earlier, yes they would work with my set-up and they have the correct spine. I was just wondering if it wasa good deal.

They are the 400. Whatchya think I am, an arrow illiterarte?
Hey, if they are spined right, and are decent arrows then by all means!!! Are they the AMERICAN MADE Bemans or Chinese or Korean made??? $40/dozen is a good deal on any arrow, unless they're gonna cost you more because they're not fletched the way you'd like or the straightness is poor. I'd rather get them "raw" and have 'em done up how I like them personally.