Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks IOWA!

Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default Thanks IOWA!

Just got my new North American Whitetail mag.

IOWA ALL over the place. It used to be IL.

I hope everyone hunts Iowa now! No deer in Illinois!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks IOWA!

It's all a conspiracy. They're just trying to get people to buy NR tags for Iowa to pay for the flood damages. All the big bucks in Iowa migrated over to Illinois when the floods started this spring and have announced they aren't coming back until Iowa gets better levees built. The only deer left in Iowa are the indigent deer that are on public assistance. Most of them are scrawny and hopped up on dope. Don't waste your time in Iowa when Illinois has all the greatest bucks in the world.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

It's all a conspiracy. They're just trying to get people to buy NR tags for Iowa to pay for the flood damages. All the big bucks in Iowa migrated over to Illinois when the floods started this spring and have announced they aren't coming back until Iowa gets better levees built. The only deer left in Iowa are the indigent deer that are on public assistance. Most of them are scrawny and hopped up on dope. Don't waste your time in Iowa when Illinois has all the greatest bucks in the world.

See, I heard the opposite.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ICALL2MUCH

That's just what the government spin doctors want you to believe.Don't fall for this propaganda!!! I have it on good authority (Star magazine in the checkout line at the localgrocery store).
Old 08-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

That's just what the government spin doctors want you to believe. Don't fall for this propaganda!!! I have it on good authority (Star magazine in the checkout line at the local grocery store).

I can't compete with that kind of source!

Old 08-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

AF Hunter....... you need work soon. LOL
Neither has good bucks[8D]
Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

You guys better not try and say Missouri has any deer. Cause we all know Kansas is the best
Old 08-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sandilands

AF Hunter....... you need work soon. LOL
Neither has good bucks[8D]
I concur, I need a job soon!!! We just sit around here looking at dogs with antlers tied to their heads to feel good cause there are no bucks around these parts. I just envy anyone who doesn't live in zone 5 of Iowa. Oh well, what can we do? We have to live the life we're dealt...
Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

You guys better not try and say Missouri has any deer. Cause we all know Kansas is the best
We know Missouri don't have no deer because MOBOW has been out driving his truck around.

And yes, I agree, KANSAS does have the best deer, because they don't have any real deer hunters!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:40 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Just got my new North American Whitetail mag.

IOWA ALL over the place. It used to be IL.

I hope everyone hunts Iowa now! No deer in Illinois!
That would be nice, but Iowa has enough sensenot to let anyone who can drag their carcass to the state hunt there!

Quick Reply: Thanks IOWA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.