Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley >

Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley

Old 08-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley

I just bought myself Primos Bowhunting 4 & 5 and Big Bulls 10 and noticed Chris Ashley does not appear in any of them , anybody know the reason . Kinda enjoyed watchin that guy hunt , he's a funny fella .
At least they still have Kevin Meacham and Will Walker
Old 08-21-2008, 04:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley

he quit to spend more time with his wife and new baby
Old 08-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Dominant Buck

And they usually don't have Will Walker,(the dead eye) on more than one episode a year. I swear, I know he's probably missed or had a less than great shot sometime in his life, but Walker is dead steady kill 'em and grill 'em. I've never seen him make a less than perfect shot. He's like me. LOL I mean in the way he likes to hunt I think. You never see him on a field or over a food plot. He's always deep in some swamp or forest.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:12 AM
Typical Buck

Not sure who it was, but thought Kevin had taken a break for a year or so....That can be trouble on the family life, hunting non-stop like they do.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

i like the primos guys but there is too much gun hunting for me.

rick
Old 08-21-2008, 05:45 AM

I think Chris is still with Primos. I saw him this summer with several of the primos crew at a bow shoot here in MS. I like Chris and my favorite is Brad. They are just normal, down to earth guys that are living the dream.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

And they usually don't have Will Walker,(the dead eye) on more than one episode a year. I swear, I know he's probably missed or had a less than great shot sometime in his life, but Walker is dead steady kill 'em and grill 'em. I've never seen him make a less than perfect shot. He's like me. LOL I mean in the way he likes to hunt I think. You never see him on a field or over a food plot. He's always deep in some swamp or forest.
I agree David. Walker is one of the deadliest men I have ever seen with a bow in his hand. He has ice water running through his veins and almost all of his big bucks have come from Arkansas, Lousiana, and Mississippi. Walker is definetly one of my favorites. The last I heard Chris had quit to spend more time at home and was working at Bass Pro (I think in Jackson).
Old 08-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Will Walker id definately a cool character , never forget that shot he made in Big bulls 9 ... when the Elk nearly stepped on him before he took his shot , thats gotta take some balls . " i had to shoot him through defence " best line of the DVD . Hope Chris is back soon , having japers and capers with the guys .
Old 08-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

My favorite "Walker moment" was (and I don't know which video it's on) when he was elk hunting over a water hole and he makes and absolutely perfect shot on this elk at 55 yards while he is setting down and the bulls runs about 10 yards and he stops and looks back, so Walker put's another one in him for assurance and hit him (at 65 yards) about 1" from where he hit him the first time, all while setting down. That guy can flat get it done!!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Spike

chris took a cuople of seasons off to be with his family. but he should be back for this season. they got his pic back up on the primos site along with the rest of the team. lookin forward to it. hes a character

Quick Reply: Primos DVD's , Where is Chris Ashley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.