Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What does Tiffany see in that bozo? >

What does Tiffany see in that bozo?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What does Tiffany see in that bozo?

ORIGINAL: dstubb

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't kick her out of bed but i don't see what the big fuss is. She's kinda built like a man and she is extremely annoying. If i passed her walking down the street i probably wouldn't take the usual second glance. She kinda looks like a chunky, hillbilly Jessica Simpson.
I'd definitely give her a solid 8.5/10 - haha.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: TN Deer Hunter

ORIGINAL: englum_06

ORIGINAL: davidmil

What does Lee see in that bobble head bimbo. She is just down right irritating since they've hit the big time. She talks so fast in that whiney voice you can't keep up. She loves herself, not the bozo.

Wow... check the glasses lately? I don't know, but I'dlove to have her sitting in the deer stand with me... She can talk as fast as she wants for allI care.
If she was sitting in the deer stand with mewouldn't be much hunting going on.
x2 pretty sure on that one
Old 08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

What does Lee see in that bobble head bimbo. She is just down right irritating since they've hit the big time. She talks so fast in that whiney voice you can't keep up. She loves herself, not the bozo.
A big ditto here!Looks sure as heck aint everything. Personality, and intelligence account for a lot that looks will never make up for.

I can't sit through 5 minutes of their show with out getting annoyed with Tiffany. IMO she is the female version of Stan Potts or the hunting version of Pamela Anderson and theyall just need to quit talking.

BBD BBD BBD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, could you two say it just one more time. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? SHUT UP ALREADY!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TN Deer Hunter

ORIGINAL: englum_06

Wow... check the glasses lately? I don't know, but I'dlove to have her sitting in the deer stand with me... She can talk as fast as she wants for allI care.
If she was sitting in the deer stand with mewouldn't be much hunting going on.
agreed!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:47 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I'm with Dave and BigBulls. She is annoying and as artificial as they come. I won't even watch the show.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like them. I've met them in person at a hunting event and they were very down to earth. Everyone is different and some things are more acceptable to some people than others.

I personally like the fact that my wife doesn’t hunt with me. She'll go sit in a shooting house if it's comfortable, just to spend time with me, but she has her interests and I have mine, and when we are together that's time for us. Lee found someone who likes the same things and that's their thing, great for them.

Andlike I said, I've seen them and there is nothing on her that resembles any man I know. She's all woman.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Stardom, that's what she see. Irritating is one of her better features. But, she could ride on the back of my scooter anytime.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:11 AM
Typical Buck

i used to kind of like the show and didnt mind watching her hunt but it is starting to get on my nerves now. I do a lot of fast forwarding on the dvr. I will have to catch that episode. Might be funny.

I am getting tired of all the giggling,etc.

rick
Old 08-19-2008, 05:15 AM

i agree ,tiffany is downright annoying ,i usually change the channel
Old 08-19-2008, 05:28 AM
Dominant Buck

She kinda looks like a chunky, hillbilly Jessica Simpson.
Doh![8D]

Quick Reply: What does Tiffany see in that bozo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.