Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 If you were to find a bottle... >

If you were to find a bottle...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If you were to find a bottle...

Old 08-20-2008, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you were to find a bottle...

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

and out popped a camo clad genie, she thengave you one wish. What would you wish for? The wish mustbe related to hunting.

I would wish for all the time in the world.
Wealth , so i can afford to hunt all the American Game species and only then would i hunt other countries and bring my kids along for the ride ..

Travel back in time would be a good option too .
Old 08-20-2008, 03:19 AM
Fork Horn

I would wish to have a 6th Hunting Sense, so i can hear/think and smell like the animals and out wit them.. time and time again.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Bartender

All the hunts for me and my family are safe ones.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

ya i would love to arrow a trex. not sure it would kill him before you were trex droppings though
ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

and out popped a camo clad genie, she thengave you one wish. What would you wish for? The wish mustbe related to hunting.

I would wish for all the time in the world.
Wealth , so i can afford to hunt all the American Game species and only then would i hunt other countries and bring my kids along for the ride ..

Travel back in time would be a good option too .
Old 08-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I want to see the land and waters as they were when the first settlers of Jamestown sailed up the James River from the Chesapeake Bay. The accounts I have read from their journals say that they could hardly see the bottom in 25 feet of depth for the vast amounts of fishes, and in the fall the wildfowl nearly blacked out the sun on migrations south. To see water that clear... when I cannot see my toes in waste deep water now.... I wish we could put it back the way it was.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

here there are some old strip pits. i have set my line 10 to 15 deep and i could see fish bite my line
ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

I want to see the land and waters as they were when the first settlers of Jamestown sailed up the James River from the Chesapeake Bay. The accounts I have read from their journals say that they could hardly see the bottom in 25 feet of depth for the vast amounts of fishes, and in the fall the wildfowl nearly blacked out the sun on migrations south. To see water that clear... when I cannot see my toes in waste deep water now.... I wish we could put it back the way it was.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd tell her to get her rear back in the bottle then I'd find somebody who I wanted out of my life and give it to him.

"Don't give me so much that I might forget You. Don't give me so little that I might steal."
Old 08-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

To own my own ranch out in Montana to hunt on and live on with unlimited money so I did not have to work and could offer hunts to everyone!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

bring back my grandfather and go hunting with him one last time. the year he died i couldnt go hunting with due to me being in the hospital
Old 08-20-2008, 03:44 PM

1000 acres here near my hometown, 1000 acres in ohio, alaska and colorado

Quick Reply: If you were to find a bottle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.