HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   If you were to find a bottle... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/258413-if-you-were-find-bottle.html)

rybohunter 08-18-2008 06:34 PM

RE: If you were to find a bottle...

I would wish to never have time or money limit my desure to hunt

whitetailbowhunter 08-18-2008 06:42 PM

I would wish for more wishes.
Then I would wish for more land.
Unlimited money
A cute hunting partner.:D
Lotsa big bucks.
And that Rob keeps getting Rob bucks!!!:D
And the ability to think like deer and know what they are going to do next. MUUUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

GR8atta2d 08-18-2008 07:03 PM

Wish 1 ~ About 1200 acres somewhere within a 1/2 hour of here that was all mine.

Wish 2 ~ To be a dominant buck for 1 day.

Wish 3 ~ To not be shot that day!

bowmanaj 08-18-2008 07:12 PM

2thousand acres with a cabin on it,here in ohio

davidmil 08-18-2008 07:14 PM

The wish mustbe related to hunting.

Now why go and spoil the game before we start.[&:] Outside of Bill Gates type money, I'd go with a nice 1000 acre retreat in Iowa, Illinois, and a third in Kansas. Oh, and an elk hunt.LOL With Bills money I could buy it all.[8D]

bigtim6656 08-18-2008 07:23 PM

lmao kinda like the movie bedazzled you become a deer right in a open field on public land on opening day gun season.

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Wish 1 ~ About 1200 acres somewhere within a 1/2 hour of here that was all mine.

Wish 2 ~ To be a dominant buck for 1 day.

Wish 3 ~ To not be shot that day!

bigtim6656 08-18-2008 07:26 PM

another wish would be president for a day i would outlaw peta. lower tag cost.
Elminate all anti gun laws that make no sense. Then i would drill for oil to lower gas prices. Ohh and open all public govt owned land to hunting

treboryerf 08-18-2008 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'd wanna be a rutting pool boy at Selma Hayek's house when she went into estrous.
I'm starting to like you more every day JEFF,Though I would probably want to have and unlimited supply of big mature bucks to chose from.That way I would know what it feels like to let a 140 class buck to walk knowing that I really have a good chance that the next one will be a 170.That must be what bowhunting heaven is like,though SELMA would be nice too.

MichiganWhitetails74 08-18-2008 07:37 PM

I would wish for an infinite amount of time in the outdoors...in good health...and the same with my family. And then there's Heaven.

Hoytail Hunter 08-18-2008 07:59 PM

That everyday was Saturday November 1st, 2008

Mike from Texas 08-18-2008 09:58 PM

A 10,000 acre ranch in South Texas loaded with game.......high fenced of course.:D

TJF 08-18-2008 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

and out popped a camo clad genie, she thengave you one wish. What would you wish for? The wish mustbe related to hunting.

I would wish for all the time in the world.
I would wish to set the genie free so she could go hunting. Just how I roll. [8D] :D

Tim

bigbulls 08-18-2008 11:27 PM

Infinite wishes.

Transcendstime 08-19-2008 12:08 AM

The perfect shot, everytime I go out.

WakeCow 08-19-2008 12:10 AM

land lots of land

907Alaska 08-19-2008 12:20 AM

me...I'm greedy, 25,000 acres of prime hunting and fishing land.

tenpointer65 08-19-2008 03:32 PM

Like most everybody else I would wish for the same, but I am thankful for what God has given me. The 40 acres of an empty hog lot I hunt, the older Golden Eagle bow I shoot, my health after having a heart attack at 39, having my 19yr old son to hunt with and another not old enough yet, having a supportive wife who understands my passion and sometimes participates, working with family and being able to take time off to hunt, family who lets me stay at their house during the seasons, and atruck to get me there and backsafely. What more could I ask for?

cooter144 08-19-2008 03:35 PM

MONEY

Then I could buy all the land I want and also have the time to hunt it

sixgunluvr 08-19-2008 05:13 PM

Duh..... Infinite wishes.....which would include Barbara Eden in her 20's complete with Genie costume to be waiting back at the cabin with a cup of hot tea saying Oh Master what can I do for you now!!! :)

daveyrock 08-19-2008 05:29 PM

I would wish that this damn genie wouldn't have scared that deer away!!! Jerk!

oh then I would wish for my own private land on which to hunt, live, and grow old on...I would want it wild though, thick woods, on a lake, some rolling meadows with plenty tasty treats for them four legged steaks...I mean land the way God created it, wild and free...

Bailsuk 08-20-2008 03:03 AM

and out popped a camo clad genie, she thengave you one wish. What would you wish for? The wish mustbe related to hunting.

Wealth , so i can afford to hunt all the American Game species and only then would i hunt other countries and bring my kids along for the ride ..

Travel back in time would be a good option too .

RuLzU 08-20-2008 03:19 AM

I would wish to have a 6th Hunting Sense, so i can hear/think and smell like the animals and out wit them.. time and time again.

peakrut 08-20-2008 04:10 AM

All the hunts for me and my family are safe ones.

bigtim6656 08-20-2008 07:57 AM

ya i would love to arrow a trex. not sure it would kill him before you were trex droppings though

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

Wealth , so i can afford to hunt all the American Game species and only then would i hunt other countries and bring my kids along for the ride ..

Travel back in time would be a good option too .

SwampCollie 08-20-2008 10:32 AM

I want to see the land and waters as they were when the first settlers of Jamestown sailed up the James River from the Chesapeake Bay. The accounts I have read from their journals say that they could hardly see the bottom in 25 feet of depth for the vast amounts of fishes, and in the fall the wildfowl nearly blacked out the sun on migrations south. To see water that clear... when I cannot see my toes in waste deep water now.... I wish we could put it back the way it was.

bigtim6656 08-20-2008 11:05 AM

here there are some old strip pits. i have set my line 10 to 15 deep and i could see fish bite my line

ORIGINAL: SwampCollie

I want to see the land and waters as they were when the first settlers of Jamestown sailed up the James River from the Chesapeake Bay. The accounts I have read from their journals say that they could hardly see the bottom in 25 feet of depth for the vast amounts of fishes, and in the fall the wildfowl nearly blacked out the sun on migrations south. To see water that clear... when I cannot see my toes in waste deep water now.... I wish we could put it back the way it was.

nodog 08-20-2008 02:36 PM

I'd tell her to get her rear back in the bottle then I'd find somebody who I wanted out of my life and give it to him.

"Don't give me so much that I might forget You. Don't give me so little that I might steal."

twildasin 08-20-2008 03:05 PM

To own my own ranch out in Montana to hunt on and live on with unlimited money so I did not have to work and could offer hunts to everyone!

wis_rifle_hunter 08-20-2008 03:33 PM

bring back my grandfather and go hunting with him one last time. the year he died i couldnt go hunting with due to me being in the hospital

mallard stalker 08-20-2008 03:44 PM

1000 acres here near my hometown, 1000 acres in ohio, alaska and colorado

bigtim6656 08-20-2008 04:58 PM

immortality so i could hunt for ever

early in 08-20-2008 05:06 PM

I think a lot of folks need to read the thread again. It says ONE wish, and it has to be HUNTING related.I'd wish for 2000 acres in the Edmonton Bow Zone.;)

Hoytail Hunter 08-20-2008 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: early in

I think a lot of folks need to read the thread again. It says ONE wish, and it has to be HUNTING related.I'd wish for 2000 acres in the Edmonton Bow Zone.;)
HUH Jeff? You mean we have to read what's actually written and not answer whatever question we want it to be? If we all did that, well, this place wouldn't be what it is anymore.