Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Limb broke, Update >

Limb broke, Update

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Limb broke, Update

Old 08-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Limb Broke

You have a 5yr warranty.

I wouldn't consider the 50% off option at all. You'll get either new limbs or a new bow.

100% off
Old 08-16-2008, 06:30 PM

Ya thats what the online guy said, call browning and they may have me send it to Browning or the Online store for warrenty work. Was looking at some new ones today, my dad was in shock when he seen the price tag, guess im going into used bowtech market in about a month or two, mabey to corporate bowtech staff guys could hook me up like previously mentioned by some1.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-16-2008, 06:40 PM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Its fine !!

Just wrap some duct tape around the limb and you'll be good to go. Just make sure you use UV Killer on the duct tape
I was going to just put a bandaid on it and post a pic at full draw, but i dont want to get hurt over a joke.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Typical Buck

you can find some really good deals on used bows if you look a little.

rick

Old 08-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-16-2008, 08:21 PM

[blockquote]quote:

Its fine !!

Just wrap some duct tape around the limb and you'll be good to go. Just make sure you use UV Killer on the duct tape
[/blockquote]

I was going to just put a bandaid on it and post a pic at full draw, but i dont want to get hurt over a joke.
Followed shortly by a picture of the limb stuck in your forehead ?
I was at full draw aiming when I heard the snaping sound, I then help it there for about a min trying to figure out what made the noise. I almost shot it thinking the heck with it.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Spike

screw getting new limbs, make them send you a new bow.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good Lord. Some of you guys need to calm down. It's just a cracked limb. Yes it sucks being this close to the season and it is an annoyancebut they aren't going to send a new bow. Just as your warranty card said it has a 100% 5 year long warranty. After 5 years you have a 50% warranty.

Take it to any archery shop. They don't have to be a PSE dealer. They will call PSE and order you some new limbs and install them. You will likely have to pay the shop labor charges. Or Call PSE, get an RA# (return authorization) and ship it back to them but you will have to pay at least the shipping to PSE. They will likely pay the return shipping.

I could see some of you guys with a2 year oldcar and theradiatorfails. You march your butt right into the delaership and when they tell you that they will have it fixed in two days you say "Screw that, I want a new car". I'm sure they'd jump right on that. LMAO!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Fork Horn

Take it to any archery shop. They don't have to be a PSE dealer. They will call PSE and order you some new limbs and install them. You will likely have to pay the shop labor charges. Or Call PSE, get an RA# (return authorization) and ship it back to them but you will have to pay at least the shipping to PSE. They will likely pay the return shipping.
[quote]ORIGINAL: bigbulls

I think its a browning not a pse

Quick Reply: Limb broke, Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.