HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/258027-caught-buck-out-bathroom-window.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-16-2008 05:14 AM

Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

Guys I apologize immediately for the video. The wife woke me around 6:45 this am and said the deer are out back, it's him.

It's him refers to a buck I watched out the window yesterday morning. By the time I ran for the camera, he was gone. He was with a 8" solid spike buck and a six point.

Fast forward to this morning. I jump out of bed and run to the window. Yup, that's him, I'm grabbing my camera and by the time I grabbed the GL2 he started moving around my sand mound. This is the only clear footage I caught of him and it's only about 1 second long.

If you care to, you can rewind and play it a couple times and maybe Germ or someone can get a still shot of it. It's not the clearest and happens fast but it looks like a really good buck, probably 130's-135's? ? ?

CLICK ME FOR VIDEO!

Again, sorry for the video.

thehairlessone! 08-16-2008 05:17 AM

RE: Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

hard to see but looks like a great buck! I am even more jealous of you now Rob! LOL!

rick

trailinone 08-16-2008 05:24 AM

Nice looking buck, best I can tell. Good luck.
Chris

BowKnutt 08-16-2008 06:19 AM

Shoot, don't apologize Rob. I cain't speak for ever one but that normal for me Just a passin glance at the big one!!!:D
Very nice buck though.

GMMAT 08-16-2008 06:28 AM

Now what are the chances??????

I'd love to see a still photo......but he looks close from whatI can tell. I may have seen him, before.;)

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-16-2008 06:47 AM

ORIGINAL: BowKnutt

Shoot, don't apologize Rob. I cain't speak for ever one but that normal for me Just a passin glance at the big one!!!:D
Very nice buck though.
I know BK but...he could have been out there for 10 minutes before my wife spotted him and woke me. When I ran to the window he stood there in all his glory and I would have gotten a great shot of him but of course, when I grabbed my camera, he leaves. SOB. [&:]

gri22ly 08-16-2008 07:03 AM

He appears to be anice one, from what I see. 130? If his not his real close.Good luck with him Rob.

Bowtech 360 08-16-2008 07:15 AM

Here is the best I could get

early in 08-16-2008 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: BowKnutt

Very nice buck though.
I know BK but...he could have been out there for 10 minutes before my wife spotted him and woke me. When I ran to the window he stood there in all his glory and I would have gotten a great shot of him but of course, when I grabbed my camera, he leaves. SOB. [&:]
Hey Rob, you can't win them all. That beautiful blond bear couldn't have cooperated with you more!;)That buck looks like a shooter for sure. I played it back over and over.Good luck.

Mottz 08-16-2008 08:53 AM

If he's peeping in the bathroom window at your wife, then you need to get out there and get that guy:D