Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 do you shoot in your living room? >

do you shoot in your living room?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

do you shoot in your living room?

Old 08-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: do you shoot in your living room?

No, I have a wife and children........besides thats why God made the great outdoors.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:18 PM

actually yes, If no one is home I put a target at the end of the hall and stand in my kitchen and have a nice 18 yard shot, and as for my wife, HUH, its MY house not hers, just dont tell her I said thatshee has no clue
Old 08-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

No,I can't afford to replace my 61 inch Samsung DLP.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:59 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

My wife puts up with a lot withmy bowhunting. Shooting in the house isn't one of them though. We go out side to entertain the neighbors with our shooting. We shoot from the one neighbor's yard backed up to his houseto get 45 yards. Weshoot from the flatroof of our houseover the kitchen practicing for tree stand shots for the little bit of tree hunting we do. We have hadsetstandsup in the yard and shot out of them until I figured it was just as easy shooting off the house onceTyler got older. One neighbor rifle hunts but is curious about our bowhunting. It is his yard we shoot out of. The other one doesn't hunt but they bothlike watching us shoot... especially the kids.

Tim
Old 08-16-2008, 12:50 AM

I just got married this year....and plan to stay married for a while. That's why I shoot out in the yard! [:-]
Old 08-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

nope just got the basement not the living room mom (only 18) would kill me so would dad
[align=left] [/align]
Old 08-16-2008, 03:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yea, from my recliner, trying to figure out how to move the recliner to the treestand[&:]. Hope you don't live in an apartment, if you do hope yourneighborr has lifeinsurancee and you have liability
Old 08-16-2008, 04:55 AM
Typical Buck

not me. I would be afraid my arrow would blow thru the target and i would break something.

rick

Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 PM

Well in my aprtment I used to shoot from one end to the other. 15yds. Know my house I have ahuge back yard normally shoot there but I will shoot from one end of the house from the back bedrooms throught the hall-way out the kitchen door across the side of my house into my target if it is raining. My wife hates it but She can deal with it. I remodeled the whole thing I did it how she wanted it which just so happend to move one of the walls. Which just so Happened to allow me to shoot a 30yd shot. Darn
Old 08-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: do you shoot in your living room?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.