Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What the heck is up with Nugent these days >

What the heck is up with Nugent these days

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What the heck is up with Nugent these days

Old 03-11-2003, 10:48 AM

Default RE: What the heck is up with Nugent these days

i like uncle ted' s music .sometimes if you watch his show he comes off as being wacko! but i think dwight schuh,i don' t think i spelled his last name right ,(the editor of bowhunter magazine) could possibly lead us into the future? as far as fighting for hunting ,etc. there will never be another fred bear!!!
Old 03-11-2003, 08:16 PM

Go Teeeeeeeeddy!
Old 03-11-2003, 08:23 PM

Well, at first i didn' t really care for ted. Me and him have political disagreements, but i watched him do a seminar at the outdoorama, and really enjoyed his no nonsense, anti-drug attitude, I even got his signature on my michigan bowhunters hat! This guy really grows on people!! I am now a believer in uncle ted!
Old 03-11-2003, 11:51 PM

I just saw Ted at the Iowa Deer Classic this past weekend and let me just say that he is a voice for all hunters and gun owners out there.

Is he Fred Bear? No, nobody is Fred Bear but Fred Bear. He' s not trying to be Fred Bear, and I' d like to see an example of when he' s ever proclaimed himself to be so.

That said, whether you like him or not Ted Nugent is one of the greatest fighters we have against those that would try to take our rights away. I will never, EVER, question whether Ted is good for our sport. I only wish there were more like him. Unfortunately most hunters are apethetic when it comes down to politics and fighting for our rights. Even the guys who make the videos and produce the tv shows and sell us all the products we take out into the woods every spring and fall so often fail to use their resources to help the protect our rights.

What' s Ted up to? He' s saving all our asses, that' s what.

Thanks Ted!! God bless America!
Old 03-12-2003, 06:49 AM

yes Ted is an activist,,, on our side. In todays politically correct society ted is a breath of fresh air. You have all of these hollywood dummy crats trying to get back to the 60s and protest anything they can get there hands on. is Nugent extreme? probably but not as bad as baldwin, streistand, madonna, and all these others that use there fame to work against the structure on what this great country is based. if these people do not want to support the red, white , and blue then leave. Its not as nice in any other country. That being said, we need more like ted or well will all be eating veggies instead of what GOD intended,,,, meat!!!!
Old 03-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Ted!!!!![:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]
Old 03-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

Ted is a lot of things,I like the things he is NOT......
1.He is not politically correct!
2.He is not a " YES" man!
3.He is not afraid to say exactly what he is thinking!
4.He is not a poster boy cutout for mainstream America,nor does he want to be!
5.He is not about to change because he is in your face " TED" !
I respect him and what he stands for,unforunately the things he stands for are things that not many people have,or they are not used to seeing!They are things that most politicans dont have.....honesty,integrity,selfrespect and the " BALLS" to stand up to others that want to take away some of our rights as hunters and outdoorsmen!
Who do you want to represent us, someone like Jackie Bushman or Ted Nugent?
Bushmans politically correct hunting show makes me sick!
There, I feel better now!!!!
Jerry
Old 03-13-2003, 10:20 AM

Ted is Ted! He is not trying to be anyone but himself, don' t know why you think he is trying to be someone else.

Keep being yourself and who cares what others think! Leaders are not people that follow the crowd and do what everyone else thinks they should do!
Old 03-13-2003, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife despises him and I like the heck out of him. In my 53 years, he' s about the only rock star that I' ve ever seen that had any sense. He' s a little dramatic sometimes but heck, he' s a showman, that' s what he does for a living. His hunting shows are alot better than most of those lazy hunting hosts shooting out of blinds on baited fields for all kinds of money.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rockytop, His shows are all about shooting over bait at preserves. I don' t know what show you watched, but in everyone I watched except for a bear hunt in Alaska he was hunting virtually tame animals over bait. Unless those piles of corn on the ground were their naturally. Many of the shows the other animals that weren' t shot just stood around.

Quick Reply: What the heck is up with Nugent these days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.