Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it >

Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Old 08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

LOL, thats funny, wish I had a video.
I sure as hell don't. Germ in his tighty whities? [&:]
Old 08-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Greg I did hurt my big toe[8D]

Old 08-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

They really musta been some chubby ones if you ran em down
Old 08-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

I appreciate the fact that you called their parents rather than the cops.

I am by no means excusing what they did, and hopefully their parents are of the right mind to properly punish them and pay for any damages that might have been caused, but I see too many examples these days where kids get caught doing an innocent prank and wind up with a criminal record.

Three friends of my son who are all 15 got caught throwing water balloons at another kid earlier in the summer and they had assault charges filed against them. Ultimately, they were dropped..... but as the saying goes "If not for the grace of God, so go I."
Old 08-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Germ, you are a good man for just calling their parents. Will teach them a lesson and not have the cops involved. About 3 years ago when I was living out on 7 acres in the middle nowhere, a drunk driver tore through my driveway, took out my mailbox, and ran head on into a tree. I was sitting downstairs at 9pm and heard a loud boom! I come out of my house thinking my wife and kids got into an accident. I see a guy with blood all over his face walking down the middle of the road. I was like oh crap! Long story short I never turned the guy in..he was a master carpenter and said he was in a terrible mood because some guys stole stuff off a jobsite that day and just plain got drunk....I gave him a good talking to about my kids and how he could have killed my whole family. The guy started to weep and boy I let him have it. I got him home. I towed his truck up into my yard, demolished. He came over the next day, towed the car and completely fixed my mailbox. He apologized and said thank you a thousand times for not turning him and that he made a terrible mistake. His 50 yeard old mom was with him (he was in his mid 20's) and she was letting him have it..the guy started to cry again...damn!

1 year later and I am bone dry on cash trying to sell my house. I call the guy and he comes over and re-frames my entire downstairs/repairs drywall, and does other stuff. I told him before he came over that I would pay him fair value for his labor but I needed the work done ASAP. My wife was home when he came over. She said he just did the work and left, never asked for any payment.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

That would have been a hoot to seen!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:14 AM

Not realizing that Germ's mojo has now taken up residence in Missouri, the youths are undergoing intense counselingcaused bythe "tighty whitie bandit", and have since given up the search. A spokesperson from the county says that they will suffer no real damage, but ask that whoever is in posession of Germ's mojo to please return it post ricky tick. They also claim that Mr. Mass had no involvement.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

With a Ford focus in the driveway ,they were probably not thinking that the Marlboro man lived there.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will defend my house with honor!

Old 08-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

With a Ford focus in the driveway ,they were probably not thinking that the Marlboro man lived there.
i'm glad i don't do anything stupid like that. it would freak me out to have some dude in his tightie whities chasing me down.

Quick Reply: Car was Vandalized last night/with bow in it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.