Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camo

Old 08-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Spike

Default Camo

what are some good options for Camo? i don't think i can go with high dollar stuff, but i can manage with lower prices. what are good brands and patterns?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Camo

I personally love Natural Gear, but I think I am the only one here who uses it. It isn't very popular, but I have never figured out why. It blends is very well from the Midwest, West, and even the upper tundra of Canada. Plus, it is pretty lucky
Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

i just got some cabelas silent weave it was like 19.00 and 29.00 for shirt and pants. i got it in mossy oak tree stand. I like it and it was affordable.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingson

I personally love Natural Gear, but I think I am the only one here who uses it. It isn't very popular, but I have never figured out why. It blends is very well from the Midwest, West, and even the upper tundra of Canada. Plus, it is pretty lucky
It's my all around favoriteto, I have lots of camo but I wear Natural Gear most of the time.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Predator Deception!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

The picture of the Natgear is nice, if a whitetail happens to be sitting in a stand at the same height like in the case in the picture shown. A picture of camoflauge in-use is only relevent if taken from the perspective of the animal that you are hunting.

Predator Fall Gray or Intrusion Treeline does the best job at breaking the human outline, which is the most important quality of any good camoflauge.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

www.Ultimatecamo.com
Old 08-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I too bought some Silent Hide in Treestand, awesome pattern and my cheap-o silent hide has lasted me well through the years. Still have the first bibs I bought 6 years ago...and they aren't even Wolfskin!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Over a few yeras, I think you'll hear a million different answers to this question as everyone looks at it in a different way...it's all subjective. In a perfect scenario I would be using several camo patterns throughout the season depending on the area, and situation, season, etc. But if I had to use just 1 pattern for all scenario's Realtree AP would definately be my choice, and it's IMO the most versatile pattern on the market. Plus it's one of the most, if not the most widely available pattern out there, giving you good product optionsfor your budget.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the mention Gary.Your link isnt working for some reason

http://www.ultimatecamo.com/

Quick Reply: Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.