SO! now the problem Let me paint the picture for you. The wind is blowing away from the thicket to the north, the westward sun beats down on my right cheeck with no mercy. Sweating like a champ I..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gather Round Boys and Girls!! Updated page 3. >

Gather Round Boys and Girls!! Updated page 3.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gather Round Boys and Girls!! Updated page 3.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Gather Round Boys and Girls!!

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

See the guy moved and I never got WRITTEN permission it was verbal, He said You're the only one allowed to hunt back here and I dont want to see any trash of yours and I dont want to see you on any of the four wheelers.

Ryan.

Edit: and i'm one of 5 people who has permission for the private ground and the other 4 I'm close friends with.
Then take a hard stand and get the other 4 involved as well.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I got home I called 2 of them they were like Ohh I dont want to be a jerk and cause problems, Which they still had not done anything illegal yet because they stopped right outside the posted ground they were turning to go down the trail that leads them onto it 5 more yards and trespassers they would have been. the owner there went to jail for shooting at trespassers once. the posted stuff is Simingtons ground and the stuff right next to it is the piece thats not posted but its not open to the public either. which is the piece In question.

Ryan.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ohh. I forgot to mention. I cant get ahold of the land owner.. He moved and noone knows where he went off to. I tried to look him up and use the old cell phone number but its no longer in service it prolly been 3 years since I seen him last. I usted to see him quite often He accully has 1 leg the other one is gone just below the knee

Ryan.
I think you'd better make sure the "Landowner is still THE Landowner!!!

I'd certainly not be starting a pissing match without knowing if the guy is still alive!!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

When I got home I called 2 of them they were like Ohh I dont want to be a jerk and cause problems, Which they still had not done anything illegal yet because they stopped right outside the posted ground they were turning to go down the trail that leads them onto it 5 more yards and trespassers they would have been. the owner there went to jail for shooting at trespassers once. the posted stuff is Simingtons ground and the stuff right next to it is the piece thats not posted but its not open to the public either. which is the piece In question.

Ryan.
That is the longest sentence in history.........Breath buddy, Breath......Ok what was in the bag?
Old 08-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Spike

i would go to the land owner.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

He is because the land was never sold, and I asked the one guy is Mike was still around and he said he moved to Lancaster... Then I asked another guy and he said Ohh mike? He moved to Pittsburgh. Its not a question of is it still his because I know it is. This guy isnt the kind for shady and illegal he and i just diddnt speak before he moved. I can go to the courthouse tomorrow and make sure but I already know he owns it.

Ryan.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check the local county assessors site for a new address on him and to ensure he has not sold this property.
If he hasn't sold it, try www.dexknows.com for a new telephone number for him.
If he is disabled, he could very well be in a nursing home environment now.
PM me if you need help locating him.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ryan.
Well if they were not on the land you have permission to be on then you have right to say anything. All you can do is try to find the landowner of the property they were on. Other than that, your nuts and bolts.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Ryan.
That is the longest sentence in history.........Breath buddy, Breath......Ok what was in the bag?
I diddnt go and look but it was gone a day or 2 later.

Ryan.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Ryan.
I diddnt go and look but it was gone a day or 2 later.

Ryan.
Im guessing MONEY but who wants money any ways.

Quick Reply: Gather Round Boys and Girls!! Updated page 3.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.