Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dead Down Wind

Old 08-06-2008, 07:23 PM

Default RE: Dead Down Wind

I used it last year and was not very happy in the early season. I noticed a fair amount more bugs bites than my counter part while I was using DDW and Hunters Specialties as apposed to Scent Killer. Later in the season I had no issues but for some reason its seemed to be bug attractant in the early season.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dead Down Wind

The sooner people realize you can't fool a whitetails nose, the less money you will spend on "pixy dust" that doesn't do A THING compared to what a whitetails nose if capable of detecting.....
OK dude, why do you wear deodorant and take a bath and brush your teeth and change your clothes and maybe splash on some cologne, and wipe your butt when you take a dump?

I will tell you why, because you do not want to stink to high heavens, that's why. When will some people ever understand that if a little cleanness will help, a lot of cleanness will help more.

LT

Disclaimer: I am a rookie and don't know jack ****! I do agree, you will never totally beat their nose, but if I can beat half of it,...well.