HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bleat swing....can't reply to that other one (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/255904-bleat-swing-cant-reply-other-one.html)

SouthernStrut56 08-03-2008 08:32 PM

Bleat swing....can't reply to that other one

I was gonna say, what's the purpose of that product? Is it so you can make the call's sound come from the ground where a deer is supposed to be? If so, then it's gonna be eye level with the deer,so what ya gonna do when the deer sees that thing swingin up and down? So, you decide to put it up a little higher on the tree out of view, then it just completely defeats the purpose of this product. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I bet if you tried you could make a doe bleat with your natural voice. It's not hard at all. There's too many toys out there, too many people buying every new thing, and too many people gettin rich off simple ideas like this. This is just my opinion, and that swing thing is a neat little deal don't get me wrong. Have fun playing with your toys!

wis_bow_huntr 08-04-2008 06:54 AM

RE: Bleat swing....can't reply to that other one

I am field testing one and tell ya what, I love the idea and the simplicity of the idea. Im anxious to try it out in the field when season comes around. I have a feeling that this is going to work just fine without too many problems. Its dark enough that the deer shouldnteasily be ablespot if from 20 yards out.

Bowman4440 08-04-2008 07:45 AM

I think its a good idea and your just mad you didnt think of it;)j/k

SouthernStrut56 08-04-2008 08:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Bowman4440

I tell you what, no joke man I really am kinda jealous, and I'll admit it. I need to start patenting every single little thing I think of in the woods. I'd have 5 or 6 turkey huntin products by now and I bet YOU would buy at least one of em haha ;). Thought of one for bow hunters the other day when I was shooting. How does one go about starting something like that?Who do you contact about patents and what not? I'd love to get rich off such a simple product!

sandilands 08-04-2008 08:47 AM

That was a quick turn SS56. [&:]

childers 08-04-2008 09:06 AM

yeah it was!

SouthernStrut56 08-04-2008 10:00 AM

I never said I liked the thing now guys,haha, I don't see how it would give me any new advantages.And I shouldn't have said "jealous", I'm just frustrated that I can't cash in on all my little ideas like this.I shouldn't downthis product because I've never used it, and more power to the guy that "invented" it, it's a neat idea and I hope it's a success.

BOWHUNTER818 08-04-2008 11:41 AM

Im also feildtesting this product and it look to me that it will work quiet well in situation were you cant move as much as you want....i think it will work in those situation when you are at full draw and you snag the line just that pull will do the job to stop or make that deer do a complete 180.....we will see all that this product had to offer come sept.

BH818

wis_bow_huntr 08-04-2008 12:37 PM

Im in 100% agreence (sp)with you on this

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTER818

Im also feildtesting this product and it look to me that it will work quiet well in situation were you cant move as much as you want....i think it will work in those situation when you are at full draw and you snag the line just that pull will do the job to stop or make that deer do a complete 180.....we will see all that this product had to offer come sept.

BH818

bloodcrick 08-04-2008 12:49 PM

I did some checking on some patents some time ago and it did not take me long to say forget it. It can be very pricy and a PIA to go through. I was building game cam multi directional swivel mounts that mounted on a steel rod that you could use anywhere. I could not find anything like it at the time anywhere and now they are everywhere [:o]Just ask Tuco, i believe i made one for him at the time :D

ORIGINAL: SouthernStrut56

ORIGINAL: Bowman4440

I tell you what, no joke man I really am kinda jealous, and I'll admit it. I need to start patenting every single little thing I think of in the woods. I'd have 5 or 6 turkey huntin products by now and I bet YOU would buy at least one of em haha ;). Thought of one for bow hunters the other day when I was shooting. How does one go about starting something like that?Who do you contact about patents and what not? I'd love to get rich off such a simple product!