Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Practicing with slick tricks! >

Practicing with slick tricks!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Practicing with slick tricks!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Practicing with slick tricks!

Well I just got in from shooting the slick trick broadheads and MAN they are accurate! I kept 3 arrows within a 2"circle at 20 yards and 3 arrows in a 3" circle at 30 and another 3" circle at 40 yards!

I never realized they were that accurate!

Has anyone else not had to move a pin on you sight to have them fly into the bulls eye every time?
Old 07-31-2008, 10:02 PM

Default RE: Practicing with slick tricks!

No, but this is very good news to me since I bought a pack from MeanV earlier in the year but did not open them up yet. Thanks for the update, very encouraging.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I shot them today as well with the same results. I've shot them before but not past 30yds. I shot them at 60yds today and they flew like darts, I was consistantly grouping them in a 3" circle and decided to quit before I broke something.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dozen Arrows

No, but this is very good news to me since I bought a pack from MeanV earlier in the year but did not open them up yet. Thanks for the update, very encouraging.
Cool! you'll like them!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice....keep me updated tommorrow John.....that'd be awesome if you see orget ashot at abig bear!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

I shot them today as well with the same results. I've shot them before but not past 30yds. I shot them at 60yds today and they flew like darts, I was consistantly grouping them in a 3" circle and decided to quit before I broke something.
I haven't shot passed 40 yet but I could tell from there that they would probably fly good out to 60!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Nice....keep me updated tommorrow John.....that'd be awesome if you see orget ashot at abig bear!
I sure hope so!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

Well I just got in from shooting the slick trick broadheads and MAN they are accurate! I kept 3 arrows within a 2"circle at 20 yards and 3 arrows in a 3" circle at 30 and another 3" circle at 40 yards!

I never realized they were that accurate!

Has anyone else not had to move a pin on you sight to have them fly into the bulls eye every time?
That's great accuracy. I've had good luck with the Slick Tricks too.

Moving the sight pin for broadheads just isn't an option for me. I would recheck tune, try different heads, try different fletching, even arrows, but I would / will notmove the sight for broadheads.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know.... I like to be able to unscew a field point. Through a broadhead on there that you know will shoot within a half inch of your field points!

Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 PM

Yep! I shot my today again for umteenth time and I shot the slick tricks along side my FP at 30 yds and they all hit in a 2 " circles more than once. This is best fixed blade head I have ever shot. Never have changed my sights either!

Quick Reply: Practicing with slick tricks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.