HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Picked up some new camo today...watcha think? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/255461-picked-up-some-new-camo-today-watcha-think.html)

NCRemington700 07-31-2008 07:29 PM

Picked up some new camo today...watcha think?

It's the new Mossy Oak Treestand pattern. I think it will do quite well hunting hardwoods. Already got a couple of stands hung that I think it will work perfect in. What do ya'll think of it?

GR8atta2d 07-31-2008 07:33 PM

RE: Picked up some new camo today...watcha think?

Looks a little dark..but pictures can be deceiving. Congrats!

whitetailbowhunter 07-31-2008 07:34 PM

Looks nice. If i were to get a Mossy Oak patter, it would be Treestand.

NCRemington700 07-31-2008 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

It isn't quite as dark as the pictures make it look. It is dark outside and I had to use the flash on the camera up here in the "Man Room!" :D

Matt/TN 07-31-2008 07:39 PM

I really wanted Treestand for my whole suit this year. However, you could only get certain layers in Treestand from Medalist. So I ended up having to go with Realtree AP. Which I think AP will look pretty good too. It's light enough enough to do a pretty good job.

NCRemington700 07-31-2008 07:40 PM

Yeah I wanted to get some hot weather stuff from Medalist but they didn't have the MOT yet. I just got the Cabela's fall catalog and it's LOADED with MOT.

Dozen Arrows 07-31-2008 07:40 PM

It looks good. A lot like God's Country camoflauge only darker..

Huntinman23 07-31-2008 07:41 PM

looks great i have the scent blocker dream season suit and it has a mossy oak pattern on it and i love it... but if it hides me in a tree i love it lol...but this is a great camo pattern u have here. looks awesome
[align=left] [/align]

Matt/TN 07-31-2008 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I noticed you changed your post there Bob. I figured that's what you were getting at in your original post. It's not nearly as dark as it appears in the pictures. You'd have to see it in person. It's a pretty good pattern, especially from MO.

usmc1978 07-31-2008 08:46 PM

Looks great, but I gotta say---after watching a video of a guy wearing blue jeans and some random camo shirt stalk and a kill anice buck in a corn field, I don't worry too much about patterns andall.Don't get me wrong, I buy and wear camo (cheap stuff), but I don't get too excited about it.