Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 cold weather camo need help >

cold weather camo need help

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

cold weather camo need help

Old 07-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default cold weather camo need help

here i wherei am at for my camo i found a parka the first one is on sell from 149 to 25 bucks is it ok for cold weather down around 20 or so with some wind.

Saddlecloth Insulated Jacket -- CLOSEOUT!![/b]SKU: 400
$149.99
$25.00On Sale!
This cold weather jacket is constructed of durable, breathable, Saddle-Cloth material. Saddle-Cloth, a 6 layer composite of DuPont performance layers is suede-like to the touch. It's very tough, water and snag resistant, and is also quiet in the woods. The jacket's lining is made of 6 ounce Poly Tricot material. The outer features lined hand-warmer pockets along with patch button flap cargo pockets. The body of the jacket is a full cut providing hunters the ability to wear clothing easily and comfortably under it. The sleeves are cut longer to avoid the annoying problem riding up the arm when you shoot.
Sizing Tips: The 5XL/6XL and 7XL/8XL sizes should have plenty of room for you through the chest. The Coat is jacket (not parka) length, and should hang about down to your thumbnail.
Get 'em while they last!!!
or here the next choice
Walls Legend Parka in Big and Tall Sizes

SKU: WA-Leg-Parka
$99.99
$79.99On Sale!
[*]7 oz. Blended Brushed Cotton[*]Heavy Weight Polyester Insulation[*]Snap Flapped Front Lower Pockets w/Shell Loops[*]Triple Needle Stitching[*]Both Chest & Lower Pockets Lined with Tricot[*]Improved Styling - Two Piece Sleeves & Two Piece Back[*]Storm Flap Over Front Zipper w/ Concealed Snaps[*]Hook n' Loop Cuff Closures[*]Inside Storm Cuffs[*]Polyester Lining[*]Snap Flapped Front Lower Pockets w/Shell Loops[*]Self Fabric Zipper Pull
then i found a jacket that is

Double-Insulated Thinsulate Jacket, With Removable Fleece Hood
SKU: 41000
$199.99
$129.99On Sale!
We're proud to offer Oversize Outfitters' latest -- a double-insulated jacket, with longer body and a zip-off hood. Famous Thinsulate insulation plus a layer of polyfill show you really mean business. The jacket features cargo and handwarmer pockets up front, a cargo pocket on the left sleeve, and a large inside mesh pocket for more of your gear. It has a full front YKK zipper, full storm flap, and a tall collar. Sleeves are generously cut, and have both outer adjustable velcro closures and hidden inner cuffs for comfort. Non-constricting hemline has drawstrings to cinch up if you like.
The Hood zips off, and has a fleece liner. It has drawstrings, and adjustable velcro fabric closures to keep the chill off your face.
Blaze Orange is hi-vis 10-Mile Cloth, and has a water-repellancy treatment; Break Up is available in 7oz poly/cotton Twill or Wind/Waterproof MICROSUEDE fabric (see other Jacket below).
Sizing Tips: the 4XL is 34" wide, 34" long and has 40" sleeves; the 6XL is 37" wide, 37" long down the back and has 41" sleeves.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: cold weather camo need help

there sold out of the discount jacket errrrrrrrrrrr
Old 07-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: cold weather camo need help

by a pair of legacy fleece pants from cabelas, IMO they are great hunting pants for cold weather.They are decievingly warm and you can layer under them or wear a shellover them.They worked good in maine and we can get some pretty chilly temps here.I believe they are 49.99. Just a suggestion