Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 If you don't love Will Primo.... >

If you don't love Will Primo....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If you don't love Will Primo....

Old 07-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you don't love Will Primo....

I agree david they are my favorite by far.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree 100%, every time his show is on and I am watching the tube, I watch him!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

my ONLY complaint with the show is his narration. A lot of the hunting shows are heading this way too, they read out a play by play on what is happening AS I am freakin watchin it...just pipe down every once in a while and let me watch the hunt.

"That buck looked up as Troy hit his buck roar, then came jogging in on a straight line to the stand, he turned broadside at 20 yards and troy smoked him with a passthru" is being said in the background as the buck looks up when the call goes off comes running in to get doublelunged at 20 yards....we saw it, we understand.....leave the narration of the hunt for after the kill.
I don't mind that, what I hate is what a LOT of the other shows have gone to to fill space. They show several minutes of clip right up to the shot and then take a commercial break. When the commercial is over they come back and show you again the last 4 minutes up to the shot and narrate it again. Duh, I've seen it. It's a rerun within a new video. I hate that. Thankfully, Primos and gang put enough thought and effort in a show so that they don't have to show you the whole show TWICE in one episode.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Back befor I got rid of my cable, it was one of the few shows I could still stand to watch. This ain't Hollywood!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Will Primos is one of my very favorite "pro" hunters. I'd love to hunt with that guy. He seem's like he's got a great sense of humor, and would be fun to be around. I also like how he tells a story. He knows his whitetails, big time!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

i jus watcxhed that show 2, the primos boys are in my top 3 favs
Old 07-22-2008, 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

I don't mind that, what I hate is what a LOT of the other shows have gone to to fill space. They show several minutes of clip right up to the shot and then take a commercial break. When the commercial is over they come back and show you again the last 4 minutes up to the shot and narrate it again. Duh, I've seen it. It's a rerun within a new video. I hate that. Thankfully, Primos and gang put enough thought and effort in a show so that they don't have to show you the whole show TWICE in one episode.
LMAO![:@]Me too man, me too.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:44 PM

I have always been an advocate of the Primos clan. There is nothing that gets me going in July and August more than throughing in the Primos DVD's getting ready to have fun. Other DVD's and groups that are better for hunting info but nothin compares to Primos when it comes to excitment and fun
Old 07-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

They have always been one of my favorites,they are just some good ole down home boys that love what they do and it shows.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tbyrnzy82

I have always been an advocate of the Primos clan. There is nothing that gets me going in July and August more than throughing in the Primos DVD's getting ready to have fun. Other DVD's and groups that are better for hunting info but nothin compares to Primos when it comes to excitment and fun
Primos Bowhunting DVD's are my favorite too. You can see how much they love what they do. Some guys you watch their videos and they treat it like a job. The Primos gang just seems like a bunch of buddies going hunting together. Very down to earth and fun to watch. I like their southern boy drawls too. On last years Truth video when will sticks that big buck that dies in the swamp - "Your goin' to GEEET EM!"

Quick Reply: If you don't love Will Primo....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.