Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Not bowhunting but DAMN INTERESTING!!! >

Not bowhunting but DAMN INTERESTING!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not bowhunting but DAMN INTERESTING!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not bowhunting but DAMN INTERESTING!!!

Crazy story, would have loved to see the look on his face when that cat caught fire.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

That article sucks almost as much as your signature![:'(]
Old 07-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the replies! Especially for the heart warming one from early in.Jk LOL. I've got nothing against you brotha, but if you want to hate me that is also fine,no hair off of my ass. So the choice is yours bud.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ive never mountain lion hunted before, but i didnt think you were supposed to aim for the neck?

also the guy sure wasnt paying much attention if the cat was that close and he did not see the collar. ive seen the collars on deer 200 yards away, easy to tell what it was. lame story if you ask me.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

And frankly I like the article too! (cough***Just not allot in common... I guess)

Anymore intake guys???
Old 07-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OregonOutdoorDude

Thanks for the replies! Especially for the heart warming one from early in.Jk LOL. I've got nothing against you brotha, but if you want to hate me that is also no hair off of my ass. So the choice is yours bud.
I don't hate you at all, I don't even know you. But that signature leave's a little to be desired. Don't you think?I would just thinkas a new member, you would want to leave a little better impressionwith folks, that's all.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

Agreed totally, he should have seen the collar, but neck shots with guns do kill LOL i'll admit i've taken them with an 06 and boy it's the quickest kill you ever did see!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: early in

Thanks for the replies! Especially for the heart warming one from early in.Jk LOL. I've got nothing against you brotha, but if you want to hate me that is also no hair off of my ass. So the choice is yours bud.
I don't hate you at all, I don't even know you. But that signature leave's a little to be desired. Don't you think?I would just thinkas a new member, you would want to leave a little better impressionwith folks, that's all.
Its a song early in.I don't think he means any harm by it. It has nothing to do with fighting.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Its a song early in.I don't think he means any harm by it. It has nothing to do with fighting.
Yes, 2 Lunger, I realize that. That's his new sig you're looking at. He changedthe original one.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Yes, 2 Lunger, I realize that. That's his new sig you're looking at. He changedthe original one.
Oh, I see. Sorry for not knowing the whole story.