HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bowhunting Avatar for upcoming contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/253249-bowhunting-avatar-upcoming-contest.html)

Rory/MO 07-21-2008 12:03 AM

RE: Bowhunting Trophy for upcoming contest

sorry about your job man

but that one looks really good

MECHDOC 07-21-2008 12:09 AM

Very cool designs guys.Maybe you two guys should put your ideas together.I would like to see it as a .gif motion is cool.

AR 34 eight point 07-21-2008 12:11 AM

RE: Bowhunting Avatar for upcoming contest

Forget the Avitar, HNI needs to give the winners wall paper behind there post. Like a back ground..... Now that would be special!!!!

robbcayman 07-21-2008 06:58 AM

ORIGINAL: dstubb

Here is a very quick attempt. I already told robbcayman my story but the pharmaceutical company i work for decided to cut out the marketing department on friday so i am now out of work. I intended to give this thing my all but it's been kind of hectic lately. I just through this together tonight, hope it will do!

Great job!!!

RDHunter 07-21-2008 08:20 AM

ORIGINAL: robbcayman

ORIGINAL: dstubb

Here is a very quick attempt. I already told robbcayman my story but the pharmaceutical company i work for decided to cut out the marketing department on friday so i am now out of work. I intended to give this thing my all but it's been kind of hectic lately. I just through this together tonight, hope it will do!

Great job!!!
I agree .... GREAT JOB

quiksilver 07-21-2008 08:25 AM

I think it's comical that you guy are entertaining the idea you can actuallywin. It's kinda cute, really. Like when a kindergartener tells his teacher that he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.

This, my friends, is the true mark of the champion.

RDHunter 07-21-2008 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I think it's comical that you guy are entertaining the idea you can actuallywin. It's kinda cute, really. Like when a kindergartener tells his teacher that he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.

Not this year [8D]

thehairlessone! 07-21-2008 05:40 PM

cool idea guys. The avatars look neat

rick

130woodman 07-21-2008 06:01 PM

It's game on in 45 days so will see what the winning avatar is. I'am willing to bet the Dark Horses REPEAT!!!!;)

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Not this year [8D]

RDHunter 07-21-2008 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

It's game on in 45 days so will see what the winning avatar is. I'am willing to bet the Dark Horses REPEAT!!!!;)

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Not this year [8D]

Is this the begining of a ( smack talk ) thread ....;)

magicman54494 07-21-2008 07:00 PM

How can you expect to win when you have a hard time posting in the right forum?[8D]:eek:

robbcayman 07-21-2008 07:14 PM

I'm betting you don't even finish in the top 3. [:-]