Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What's your mood now??? >

What's your mood now???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What's your mood now???

Old 07-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What's your mood now???

For some reason.. the bug still hasn't really bit me.

I expect it too.. as it always does. But as of right now.. nothing. Just enjoying baseball games and summer for now.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bump
Old 07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

You left out a very important choice... "I'm in PANIC MODE". I'm seeing no deer in the fields where I can hunt except a couple does and fawns. I can drive up the road 6 miles and watch two magestic beast every night with a little spike with them. These guys are already outside their ears. NOPE, the landowners has relatives that hunt it. All I can do is drool.[&:][:'(] I've even left the private land where the poachers rule at night and am looking at some public state land. I'm narrowing it down. It's about 1/4 mile from where the two big bucks roam. I'm in Panic Mode I'm telling you. I went walking my woods the other day and found a stand that I believe the neighboring land owner put up right near a favorite spot of mine. I'm in Panic Mode I tell ya.
If you're only a quarter mile away from those big boy's, you're close enough during the rut.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm excited about it but not quite chomping at the bit. Work has been keeping me pretty busy, but I have had a couple chances to get out and shoot with some friends
Old 07-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am looking forward to it, but Oct 1st is still a long time away, besides that, hunting does not start getting good (weather reasons) until late Oct. I am enjoying getting my stands out and my trail cams, but I am not going to turn any loving away from wife like one guy said.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm starting to feel it. I usually take June completely off of major hunting related activity just to have a break and to do family/house stuff so I'm starting to feel the burn a little now that it's over. Once I start hanging stands and glassing more in the next month it'll get to full blown anticipation.

Right now it's the little calm before the storm.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im very fired up. Been watching bucks via spotting scope and spotlight. Im passifying myself by shooting alot
Old 07-15-2008, 04:45 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Some days are worse than others. I sit on my couch and look at my P&Y 10 pt from last year and wonder if I can repeat this year.[&:] I haven't seen anything good, YET, but I know it is just a matter of time. We start Sept. 15th so I just have 2 months left. Where should I put my camera now??
Old 07-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm chomping at the bit!!!! 41 days!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I starts to get to me around the first ofAugust by themiddle of August it is getting bad!!

Quick Reply: What's your mood now???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.