Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stupid Feud...?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Stupid Feud...?

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

Yea ur both stupid,everyone knows bowtech rules,lol.
I agree, Bowtech rules any bow Walmart sells
Old 07-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

Yea ur both stupid,everyone knows bowtech rules,lol.
I agree, Bowtech rules any bow Walmart sells
And that's why Germ shoots the generic version. [8D]
Old 07-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah you two need to get over that Its all about having a good time with friends If you cant settle it, i suggest a rear naked choke with the hooks set in and cranking it hard If that dosent work::: Dink is love [&:][8D]
Old 07-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

Personally, I shoot a Hoyt, but yes it's pointless
Old 07-13-2008, 06:13 PM

Tell him his matthews was dipped in china and his camo is lead paint. LOL! Comparing apples to apples. Although Early has a Hoyt so they must be the best. Hey Early, I'm throwing you under the buss, Honnnkk!

Justin

Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

Yes it's stupid...everyone knows Hoyt is better thaan Mathews

Sorry I couldn't resist
See Doug .... it's stupid statements like that that gets me hating you!! [:@]

Just playin
Old 07-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

If you cant settle it, i suggest a rear naked choke with the hooks set in and cranking it hard,If that dosent work::: Dink is love

Old 07-14-2008, 12:25 AM

Man this is what I needed right now. Now look Im gonna share my opinion and keep in mind this is just my opinion not fact. If it goes beyond friendly silly ribbing, its ignorant!!!!!

I had a guy come into the shop this eve. I asked if I could help him, he was looking @ a Black Ice. His first response was "OH NO I SHOOT A MATHEWS, I wouldent shoot this if you paid me." Oh I said, well have ya ever shot the Black Ice? His response "No, I shoot a Mathews. Its the best bow" ok I said.........Well as the conversation progressed the young man must have told me he shoots Mathews 20 times, and he took 3rd place in a competition shoot, about 50 times. He wasent saying these things in a proud way, but he had a verry ugly and arrogant tone like it should have impressed me that he shot a Mathews.....Then he asked me wich Mathews I shoot?...Ha....... (hey guys This is not a Mathews bashing session because I DO like em)
I just gigglesd and told him "I got a 101st Airborne, and that I prefer Bowtech's" Then he said you need to get a Mathews.....Well any way my buddy came in with his Katera to use the range, then Mr. Mathews started to work on my friend and his Katera, bout how his DXT was quieter, lighter and smoother than his Katera. Then he went all out and said his DXT was faster than my Bowtech................ You should of seen my roughneck buddies face , then my buddy who doesent have to hold his toungue cus he doesent work there say, "Did that dumb blank-blank say his bow is faster than the Airbornes?" .................

Anyway, you cant say one bow is better than the other. Its an individual thing, something based on personal likes and dis-likes. Bowtech is the one for me. There is nothing I really dont like about em. I like Hoyt also, in my opinion they are tough as nails and extremly reliable. Mathews also, I dare say they are as a whole the smoothest and quietist. I havent shot all bows on the market so some I just dont knowabout .....
Now on the flip-side I dislike P.S.E, Parker, Limbsaver, and a couple others but who cares what I dislike, they are still good quality bows and are great for someone looking for thefeatures they carry.........
Old 07-14-2008, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dumb yes but it happens all the time. What is the best bow the one that you can shoot successfully,that feels good in your hands,and that is in tune.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Host of Hosts

See Doug .... it's stupid statements like that that gets me hating you!! [:@]
That's a little harsh coming from a preacher.... don't ya think?

Quick Reply: Stupid Feud...?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.