Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Weather

Old 07-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Bartender

Default Weather

Here is why I am awake starting at 03:00 until this very stinking moment.[:@][:@][:@]
Just more Wisconsin storms

Old 07-11-2008, 04:41 AM

Default RE: Weather

How many inches above aveage (precipitation)is wisconsin right now?
Old 07-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Were actually below in most parts of the state from monroe county north. we got 3/4 of an inch yesterday and were getting aboout 3/4 to 1 1/2 this morning but we need it badly up here in central wi.

ORIGINAL: wvubowhunter

How many inches above aveage (precipitation)is wisconsin right now?
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

We had the loudest Thunder I have ever heard a few hours ago. One of the dogs hid under the bed and it took an hour to get him out[:@]
Old 07-11-2008, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah it's pooring right now in Wi Rapids.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everything averages out. At the end of the year we'll get30"+- of rain. All these storms are increasing the odds we'll have a dry fall. W_b_h, how are the mosquitos your way? It's time to start thinking of hanging stands.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wingbone

Everything averages out. At the end of the year we'll get 30"+- of rain. All these storms are increasing the odds we'll have a dry fall. W_b_h, how are the mosquitos your way? It's time to start thinking of hanging stands.
They are not as bad as a couple of weeks ago. They were terrrible again. I hung some stands last weekend. They still were pretty thick in the shade but weren't bad in the sun.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Misquitos by us arent as bad as they have been for a few years, actually even along the river they arent that bad. Sounds liek a nice weekend and week to come in the 70's so yea time to start moving stands.

ORIGINAL: Wingbone

Everything averages out. At the end of the year we'll get30"+- of rain. All these storms are increasing the odds we'll have a dry fall. W_b_h, how are the mosquitos your way? It's time to start thinking of hanging stands.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Bartender

Morning Gents.
These storms are actually good for the private spot I hunt. The swamp is once again
a swamp as last year was pretty dry. 2006 that swamp had plenty of water and those deer would
come out about hour before dark and just a have good ol time in it and it was enjoyable witnessing it.
Maybe big boy stand will produce once again this year.
I see a new batch of storms heading my once again.
Enjoy your day!

T

Old 07-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks w_b_h, That's encouraging. Around here they're still bad. I'll beup weekend after this to meet with the forester. I may take the opportunity to hang a couple of stands as long as I'm up.

Quick Reply: Weather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.