Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum) >

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

I'm sure some know who I am, I'm not too sure anyone reads my posts though.[&:]

One thing is for certain......You'll know who I am if you act up or get out of line.......cuz I'm the "site bouncer"....... That's right...the man, the big cheese,top dog, the bigmocheesemo, Mr. big. So don't let me catch you screwing up or I will lay the smackdown on you like it's nobody's business!

Old 07-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Could notthinkof anything to say.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Site Buck Guru

I'm pretty sure a lot of people know who I am. I didn't join to become popular and don't care if I am or not. I came here to learn and to share knowlege about hunting whitetails.

I tried to start a clique once but that got axed. I might try again though.

Site Buck Guru [:-]
Old 07-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Bartender

I am the bartender I know and heareverything!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

And ask me if I give a damn.
X2 or 3 or whatever. Didn't read past the poster that posted the above quote. Funny the guy whogets 5 to 10 page threads hasn't replied
Old 07-11-2008, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nobody knows who I am...but then again who cares about someone in California...
Old 07-11-2008, 04:38 AM

Read more than I post, so nobody knows who I am.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:27 AM

I've only been on this forum about 1 month, so I'm likely not well known.
I'm not sponsored, nor am I on a pro staff; with me you get unbiased opinion.
Whether I become popular or not, who knows. Whether I care...
Old 07-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

This post is one that I hate to see people reverting to. I joined this site as a reference point to learn from others. This means that if I have a question it should be read and answered completely unbiased. It should not depend on how well Im liked on here, what click I belong to, how many posts are under my name, etc.

If I wanted all of that junior high school drama I would have joined a chatroom so I could sit and type all day and night about how I feel towards others. The last time I checked, and the reason I joined, the name of this site was HuntingNet.com. I understand that to mean its a network of hunting enthusiasts that share tactics, tips, and stories of hunting related topics.

I utilize just about every forum on this site, from wildlife management, fishing, turkey hunting, deer hunting, and the technical forum when I am having problems with my gear. I do not reply to a post to just say "cool", or "X2" to watch my post count go up...as I see some with tens of thousands of posts with only a handful of threads started concerning any meaningful hunting information.

I could really care less if people on here respect me enough to consider me one of them. Its so hard to put a face or personality to typing, but there are a handful of people on here I respect more than others.

I have read Shultzy's stuff, magicman's, Vabowman's, GMMAT, peakruts's, Rob/Pa's, and a dozen others stuff that has content, as well as knowledgeable content. Some I never see post anything anywhere else than the bowhunters forum, but who am I to judge. This thread asked for such an opinion, so I am giving it. Otherwise you would never catch me judging anyones opinions or knowledge as I read everything with an open mind.

To me this post sounds like someone needs a pat on the back, or a dozen "atta boys" to feed on their lack of humility. I dont personally know anyone here other than those who have PM'ed me and expressed a desire to meet up and shoot some arrows, scout some land, hang a stand, or give me advice on my clover plot...and those people have earned my respect. Hopefully this weekend I will have the opportunity to meet a couple regulars on here to do what we are all here to do...share our passion for hunting. Not give a rats arse who is popular, or thinks they are.

To me, people who simply reply to a post to set some kind of posting record, are more conceded than knowledgeable or here to help others.

OK, Im done. And I didnt vote because I dont know you well enough to judge your sexuality, and the other choices just feed my argument of this post.

Again...I am signing my waiver of simply applying my honest opinion. Opinions should not be taken as a direct attack on any individual, but rather someones thoughts that may be outside of the box you are in.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

None knows i exist

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.