Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum) >

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

I'm so confused,[8D]

Sometimes I feel like I'm not sure if I might be a little bitmaybe sometimes could be misunderstood.[:-]
Old 07-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey I was on a winning team in the contest so I should get respect right? Actually I drop in from time to time and post a few times a month. I doubt people read to many of my posts though. I usually just read the ones that appeal to me. I am not a gabby type person like others who generate 2000+ posts in a year.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:45 AM

I voted "somewhat respected". I've been around for a while and most know who I am. That being said if I quit posting tomorrow I don't think many would notice or care.

Paul
Old 07-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

If we are all judging each other by the electronic communication, then I would say I have no idea what people think of me, and really do not care if I am respected based on a few sentences I type here and there.

The only thing I can control is showing respect and understanding to the rest of the people on here, and that I think I do fairly well.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:18 AM

I read alot and post little.... I look for topics that get my interest...I also like to read posts by people from WV. Because most of there topics and concerns affect me also....
Old 07-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

No love for the spoon man
I do find the clique threads, well funny

I have met and hunted with a lot of members here.

Mauser is a great kid
Rybo been to my house
AR34 has been too
I went to the first GTG
I have hunted witn Manuman, TFOX, PSE16
I have met pile of guys here
I have got stood up Twice by Huntingson, I also have met his wife and son. He's a great guy.

I have talk with Gregh on the phone, he knows whitetails. He will talk for hours and share his knowledge.

New posters, I like new guys, the new King for example I am sorry but sitting there pointing at a group and calling them a Clique is just as JR Highas being in one

Pretty much I will hunt, have anyone over my house, meet, shoot or just plain BS with anyone here. Execpt GMMAT, he's a punk

My PM box is not full, and my friend list needs more hunters. So shoot me a mesage or I will send you one.
Grizzy and I are going to become good friends TFOX and I are good friends, I will be hunting with him soon.

I have edited a picture for just about everyone here Even Fran. Atlasman and I will be hunting together one day. Think about that, two guys who disagreed on some topics like him and I. We want to hunt together and hang out.

Here is my final word:
Guys life is too short, have fun and hunt hard[8D]
Old 07-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ
I have got stood up Twice buy Huntingson, I also have met his wife and son. He's a great guy.
Is it really stood up when my job is on the line? But yes, my son is a great guy little though he may be.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I better go eat some worms
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: huntingson

ORIGINAL: Germ
I have got stood up Twice buy Huntingson, I also have met his wife and son. He's a great guy.
Is it really stood up when my job is on the line? But yes, my son is a great guy little though he may be.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I better go eat some worms
All I know is this, I had a turkey blind, decoys, bow and a gased up Focus. I had nowhere to go[&:]
Old 07-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Banned

I don't post in this forum much, but people know me in the other forums. I'm a pretty big deal.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gary, you are without a doubt the most popular on HNI ...... and rightly so

I think most of you that said you don't care what people think, really do care ....... you are just putting up a protecting wall so you can't get hurt ..... sorry, that's the counselor in me

I do care what y'all think ...... I want to portray Preachers in a good light ... not like some of those nutballs on the "christian" station [>:] I am no where near perfect, as other preachers try to make themselves out to be .... I have had to eat crow and my own foot more than once ...... there are a few of you that have received my apology due to that very reason .... I want to pray for all you guys when you need prayers ....... I try and look on the positive side of everyone ...... I don't always succeed ....

so I wanted to pick that "I feel somewhat respected" ..... but I clicked the wrong button [X(]

.....group hug time!!!! .........GMMAT, yourin front ofGerm

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.