Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release** >

** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Old 07-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Germ,

Bowtech will warrant all older Ross's to the best of their ability and on a case per case basis. Understand that all older Ross parts not available and Bowtech will stand behind all waranties with what they do have available, again to the best of their ability which as know, is fantastic.
Good enough for me, being I have an 08 I hope i am good
Old 07-10-2008, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live... alway
ORIGINAL: Mr. Finkelhiemer

Nice to see Ross hook up with a reputable manufacturer, but they won't be able to say get more bone for your buck at price starting point of 699.00

Justin
i was expecting them to start down around 4 or 5 hundred.
most people now will probably just by a bowtech, instead of a ross. JMO

Maybe that was Bowtechs way of putting them out of business. Don't wanna be negative, but think about it. You are a thriving company and someone comes along with a better product. How do you end this, buy them out. Good job Bowtech! Should I believe this might be a good merger, hmmmm. It got my gears spinning. Even though I don't like Matthews Inc., at least Mission was geared towards the working man.

Sorry guys, but Bowtech, come on!

Justin

Old 07-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

I know I left out the Mathews guys... but to me they were always like Endor.. where the ewoks live... alway

Nice to see Ross hook up with a reputable manufacturer, but they won't be able to say get more bone for your buck at price starting point of 699.00

Justin
i was expecting them to start down around 4 or 5 hundred.
most people now will probably just by a bowtech, instead of a ross. JMO

Maybe that was Bowtechs way of putting them out of business. Don't wanna be negative, but think about it. You are a thriving company and someone comes along with a better product. How do you end this, buy them out. Good job Bowtech! Should I believe this might be a good merger, hmmmm. It got my gears spinning. Even though I don't like Matthews Inc., at least Mission was geared towards the working man.

Sorry guys, but Bowtech, come on!

Justin
Me thinks you better gets your fact straight. If not for Bowtech, it's very likely you wouldn't see a bow with Ross's name on it. There is so more behind it and I see by your post, your ignorant to the facts.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:01 PM

From where i am sitting I can't get all the facts. I knew about Ross and that they might go south, but why don't you fill me in. Some things are not currently available to me. But it still makesme wonder. As for the price though, they should be able to be more reasonable.My glass in only half full Rob, so help me fill it so I can make a better assumption.

Justin
Old 07-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

The Price is the same as when Ross was Ross
Old 07-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait to see these new bows! I hope it works out good for Bowtech and Ross.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Germ I told you Andy Ross was a D-bag. He probably T-bags too! Atleast when that Ross breaks you "might" have a place to get it fixed now.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:39 PM

Here's what still confuses me... Bowtech is a binary, Diamond is the single cam.... why manufacture another single cam line to compete with your current line? I wish them all the best of luck but I think Savage is trying to corner the archery market and I see nothing but bad coming from all of this for them.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:40 PM

I can't remember Bowtech ever saying "Hey, lets buy Ross and make them any more affordable than they were before we purchased them."

If I remember right, the CR models started at $649 and the Cardiac is still running $699.

How should Bowtech buying them warrant their lowering the price any?

Also, why would someone previously loyal to the Ross line "just buy a Bowtech" when the prices are the same as they were before the buy-out?

In any case, I'm glad to see the line continue. I was a fan of the Ross line previously, I'm sure I'll be a fan next year as well.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:40 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Germ I told you Andy Ross was a D-bag. He probably T-bags too! Atleast when that Ross breaks you "might" have a place to get it fixed now.

Wonder if he'll ever tell people why he didn't have the money to pay G5 or the IRS? [:-]

Quick Reply: ** ROSS / Bowtech happenings....press release**

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.