Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm Famous!!!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:41 AM

Default RE: I'm Famous!!!!!

Sorry for my spelling, I will try harder next time.

I did some research of my own.....found out why Fran can't compete. This is him getting ready to ride his bike to his hunting spot with his buddies.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PABuckbuster12

Sorry for my spelling, I will try harder next time.
Just trying to help your PR ....
Old 07-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Captain Limerick certainly won't be thefirst wanna-be Bowhunting Hero who runs to some King of Prussiacul-de-sac and shoots a half-tame deer under the swing set in somebody's back yard, then takes a pile of glamor shots and parades it around like he's the second coming of Bowhunting Jesus.

Maybe this year, his goal can be to see ifhe can possibly stand any further behind the deer during hisglamor shotsession. Personally, I don't think it can possibly be done. If he moves any further back, he's gonna need longer arms.

This year, when the bell tolls - the King will have earned his 3rd bowhunting contest world championship in 4 years.You guys will each be allowed to kiss the ring.

I feel like Tom Brady when he decides to log onto an internet message board for a laugh. He hears some yappy-mouthed trailerpark Jets fan, talking about how Tom is a poser and a fraud... He just looks up at the trophy case and fist-full of rings, smilesand clicks the red X.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:20 AM

Facts are Facts. Tom Brady choked last year as a UNKNOWN young rookie the biggest underdog in history took over the Crown. Just like Tom Brady, the only ring you will be kissing this year, is those from past accomplishments. I challenge you King to a duel of inches. And I promise you it won't be taken in KOP. Although I can imagine, once you lose your crown, you can buy another one there at the mall. You can also buy the book "The Rise and Fall of a King" at Barnes and Nobles.

Gather round Gather round. There will be a NEW King this year. Yes he loves his pictures and parades, but take notice they come after great accomplishments! (And he serves lots of beer and venison King of the People!

P.S. King....former King....if you don't have much luck out West, I personally invite you to hunt the farms of SE PA. I will even let you tell everyone you taught me everything you know. All great things come to an end. You were Great as was Tom Brady. But all good things date actresses, knock up super models, and have kids. All while losing focus at the task at hand. See what you have to look forward to?

Signed,

The New Undisputed King of Archery
Old 07-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

OMG,LMAO

I really like the new king
Old 07-10-2008, 09:47 AM

Hail the new King.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Dominant Buck

I personally invite you to hunt the farms of SE PA.
So let me get this straight.....

You're giving Fran full access to all the places you hunt....including where you shot your '07 buck in your avatar?

****, Fran. A $20 bet got you new hunting grounds. You're welcome.

p.s. - If I say I'm Brett Favre......am I?
Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 AM

Bowhunting is life to me. And the only people I have met that understand such a thing, are the guys on here. My family gun hunts, and I dont let them near my properties. I am always up for meeting new people who enjoy bowhunting as much as I do. Even if that means letting them hunt with me. Last year I took a friend of mine out, who never shot a buck, with a gun or a bow. He picked up bow hunting 3 years ago. Took him out did some scouting with him, he shot a nice 8point from one of my stands. Watching him do that and shake and call me freaking out etc, was well worth it for me. I enjoy hunting buddies and many times If I know I can trust the guy I let him hunt some of the places that are mine.

Shoot.....sometimes taking someone else out and trying to film them or help them fill a tag is almost as good as filling one myself........Notice I said ALMOST
Old 07-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

How many people got the remora joke?

In the mean time, poor ol' huntingbry, the previous successor to the crown, has just been pushed aside as a "new" king is randomly appointed, by a mis-giuded Dukefrom a far off land.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Dominant Buck

How many people got the remora joke?
Easy there, Ryan......

I still have half my brain tied behind my back. Sharks swim.....and don't have sacks.....so it was the best I could come up with.

Quick Reply: I'm Famous!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.