Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos >

hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Old 07-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Welcome Dustin,
Also rememeber that we have a "Young Hunters" forum here as well you can find in the drop down forum menu with lots of guys and gals your age sharing your stories and hunting pictures.

Bowhunting is a great adventure that hopefully you'll be able to enjoy for a LONG LONG time.

If you need anything related to using the forum or have any questions just send a private message off to any of us that have a "Moderator" by our screename and we'll be sure to help ya out bud.
i go there sometimes and there is no hunting stories there trust me, i dont really go there anymore because its absolutely nothing about hunting
Old 07-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

i go there sometimes and there is no hunting stories there trust me, i dont really go there anymore because its absolutely nothing about hunting
OK.......I stand corrected.

I just wish that our young hunters, while perfectly welcome here in the general forum,would list their age in their signature just to keep any of us crotchety old grumps from taking anything out of context.
We can be a rough crowd sometimes and it is easy to take a whack at kid without knowing it.

The Bowhunting froum is sort of like a PG13 movie.......you can sneak in at 12 years old but we can't be responsible if you hear a bad word now and then or see something scary.

Any suggestions for how to make your Young Hunters forum a better place to hang out?
Old 07-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any suggestions for how to make your Young Hunters forum a better place to hang out?
its a cool place to hang, just no talk about hunting
Old 07-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

its a cool place to hang, just no talk about hunting
I agree it's cool place to have fun with people your age but there isn't (or rarely does) have hunting related topics.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:10 AM

k thanks