Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion >

My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion

Old 03-01-2003, 08:29 PM

Default My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion

My buddy who is 18 was curious what you people would have done in this situation, the people next to his property are avid vegitarians, PETA and greenpeace i assume the holocaust thing reminded me of this he told me to ask, on Nov.15 Well call him john doe went out hunting, and te perpetrators (this was back when john was 12 and could only bowhunt so he went out gun opener) and the neighbor people thought they would " save" the deer by walking around on their property and actually righ past the box blind there was a woman and a man banging pots and raising all kinds of hell, they felt the necessity do this, in a fit of rage, my buddy (keep in mind he was only 12) went over to where the man banging pots with his female companion, He started yelling and they were blurring how he had no right and the next part makes me cringe, the older gentleman pushed his 12 yr old and yes my buddy reacted and punched the living hell out of his older fellow about 60 yes i cringe but my question is, was it deserved? this is a true story as i have seen the fol whom he was talking about, i believe he should have called the DNR for hunterharassment but sure i say that now i dunno what i would have done if opening morning was ruined by some loony who then pushed me, i think my italian temper would have gotten the best of me, Just curious what you al lthink
-Jon
I am not an anti trying to imcriminate you guys either as you al know me (i hope)
Old 03-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion

there' s a reason rubber blunts were invented [>:]
Old 03-01-2003, 10:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

I too was raised to respect my elders and people in general. With that said they (I assume) were tresspassing on his property and laid hands on him first. If the guy got knocked on his ARSE then he desirved it. Your buddy was every bit in hes legal rights to defend himself. I, being the father, then would have filed tresspass charges, harrassment charges, and charges of assault on a minor. They will continue to do that kind of thing if you don' t take some kind of legal action.
Old 03-01-2003, 10:37 PM

I think my temper would have kicked in and i would have punched him because he pushed me!
Old 03-01-2003, 11:35 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-02-2003, 12:48 AM

I would have done the same thing I give respect but only on the same level as it is received the neighbors should have had allot more common sense than a 12 year old boy you don' t think about it at that age but filing harassment charges and getting an order of protection would be a good idea

being this happened six years ago how about an update on the neighbors do they ( still live there, still harassment ,etc.)[8D]
Old 03-02-2003, 06:28 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Well it just depends What was the season on Peta at the time, Buck or Doe?
Rick
Old 03-02-2003, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your friend was within his rights, to react as he did, IMO. Anyone who lays a finger on my kids will meet the " animal" they so love. It sounds as if the PETAs were trespassing, and illegally interrupting a legal hunt. Take them to court!
Old 03-02-2003, 10:57 AM

Yesh they still live their, but since my buddy is now much older and hppens to be 6' 5 260lbs they dont really mess with gim now, he was just feeling crappy about beating up an old dude
much thanks guys- jon

Quick Reply: My buddy wanted u guy' s opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.