Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson >

Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson

Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson

I cant stand this Dumb Idiot Dave Watson with the cabelas/mathews shows.. His stupid tone.. in his voice and the way he talks.. stopping/pausing every three words... sooo annoying.. i wish i could just mute his shows all the time.. and watch the hunt.. but if i do that i still see his ugly grill.. just annoys the hell outta me and i had to let my peeps up on this forum know how i felt...
Old 06-23-2008, 02:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson

He used to post here then was given his own forumhere then hejust moved on all together.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

On my TV I can change the channel or even turn it off. Does yours not work like that?
Old 06-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Spike

its funny, yesterday I watched the show and they were elk hunting with a firearm. Great bull come in, but there was a QUICK shot of the elk and in the background was a fence. It was slow enough to see the fence but too quick to tell how high it was because they were down below a knoll. So now I am a little suspicious just like that show Western Extreme, they hunt high fence but act like they don't.

Its funny how mathews sponsors a show yet seems most the shows are african hunts, but he is not 1 of my favs. He can go back to playing inthe band for all I care.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

yeah I dont care for that dude either. Boring zzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

With 3 channels that show hunting shows now all the time you should always be able to change the channel to a different show. Not to mention all the dvd's and tivo'd shows!!! But I agree, he drives me nuts!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't really watch to many hunting shows on TV these days, too much commercials, advertising and corny jokes. We have some great companies doing fair chase videos that can be bought for under 20 bucks and are filled with incredible hunts.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

It seems to me on Matthews TV that they are always hunting in a manner that just doesn't make me feel right. A few weeks ago Watson was in Africa in a palace on stilts that was waaaaaayyyyy nicer than any appt that I ever lived in and had all the amenities that you could dream up. This week some dude was hunting bear with dogs, cool enough I thought but shooting a tree'd bear just didn't hit me the right way. Just my opinion, but I haven't liked to many of the Matthews Tv shows....next week is the iron buck challenge and that IS fun to watch.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

Dave Watson is the reason I turn the channel when that show comes on. I cant believethey cant find another host with more appeal. That guy is about as dry as a popcorn fart. I guess someone must be watching or else he would be gone.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

He is pretty boring, plus I don't like watching African hunts. Just something about African hunting that just seems too easy. I mean, he sets up in this little adobe building over the only water hole for miles and watches as 20 or 30 animals an hour drop in to drink. It just doesn't seem very challenging to me. It seems about as hard as hunting at the zoo.

And his Draw Length is about 3" too long!

Quick Reply: Annoying TV Personality.... Dave watson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.