For those of you with DirecTV: Pursuit Channel (611)..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Campbell Announces Airtimes  - OR - see Justin and Christine on TV >

Campbell Announces Airtimes - OR - see Justin and Christine on TV

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Campbell Announces Airtimes - OR - see Justin and Christine on TV

Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 PM

Default RE: Campbell Announces Airtimes - OR - see Justin and Christine on TV

Yes!! Too bad I dont have either channel[X(]
Old 06-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man, I don't get any of those. Local cable here. [:@]
Old 06-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Justin and Christen, i was just watching campbell a while ago and seen your mugs in a preview.. you two were cheesing pretty good I made the switch from dish network to direct tv last week. i now get the pursuit and mans channels now. Ill be watching
Old 06-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-19-2008, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to both of you. Can't wait to see it.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

I think it's great you guys are on the show. But I have to say that I can't stand to watch it. The ones I have seen they didn't show enough hunting and spent 90% of the time talking about how you could enter the contest.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't get either channel, but I did see you guys in the WKP video!

So tell me J - did Todd Graf shoot that buck (the one in thefield)before you were ready? I mean, it had just stepped out, and you'd just got the camera centered when he turned it loose. I wasn't expecting the gun to go off for at least a few more seconds... LOL But I'll say one thing - you did a pretty damn good job keeping the deer in the frame once he started bringing the rain.

Hell of a nice deer though. It looked like a pretty chilly night, too.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awesome Justin. I have been wondering when your show will air. Do you know the exact date of your guys'? I have DirectTV so i will be sure to tune in or DVR it!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Thats awesome Justin. I have been wondering when your show will air. Do you know the exact date of your guys'? I have DirectTV so i will be sure to tune in or DVR it!
You're alive! Mike and I were just discussing last night that you have not been around much lately. Yes, we have nothing better to talk about than that. Sad, I know. But it's the off season! When does HB hit the air?

In any case, I don't know the exact dates yet. Once I find out I'll post them in this thread. I'm hoping to know shortly. I'm really excited that they went to a1 hour format and I'm hoping for some extended hunting footages on those episodes. I agree there was a little too much talking about how to enter, and recapping last week's episode. They got that same feedback from numerous people which is why they chose to extend the shows out to an hour. When you've got 13 teams hunting hard for 5-6 days straight you're going to have a lot more footage than you can use in 2 or 3 30 minute episodes that are really 23 minutes after you factor in commercials.

Fran - if you saw the uncut version of that footage you would laugh for sure. I knew he was going to shoot pretty quick because he's Todd and he's very impatient. I wasn't using a camera arm at the time and when the gun went off I jumped so bad you'd think I wet myself. Then when I tried to swing around the tree the shotgun mic hit a branch and made some god awful noise before I got back on the deer for the follow-up shot. It certainly wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, but we got the job done. If I recall temps were in the 20's and we had a pretty brisk wind. That night a nasty storm moved in and we got about 10" of snow, which is why those deer were up and feeding that night. Our footage from this past year was definitely a lot better. That was a learning experience for sure.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Justin

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

You're alive! Mike and I were just discussing last night that you have not been around much lately. Yes, we have nothing better to talk about than that. Sad, I know. But it's the off season! When does HB hit the air?
Yes, im alive. This past spring was a little crazy for me hunting Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, and Michigan and still going to school. I was on the road a lot and now that summer has started I have been even busier. Im working full time, taking a summer class, and still trying to finish up some things for the TV show. I'm also trying to enjoy my summer a little bit on the weekends .

We air two weeks from yesterday on July 2nd. As of now it looks like we will be on both MAN and Pursuit. On MAN we will air Wednesdays at 7:30 CST (along with a couple other times i think). On Pursuit we will air Wednesday at 7:00PM CST, Friday at 12:30PM CST, Sunday at 8:00AM CST, and Tuesday at 10:30PM CST.

Im not 100% positive about this (although i should be since were only two weeks out) but im pretty sure this is accurate. Ill be sure to make a post when i do know for sure.

Im going to try and be around a little more now when im "working"

...i wish my farmer would cut the hay so i could get my trail cams out there over the minerals that i put out a few weeks back!

Quick Reply: Campbell Announces Airtimes - OR - see Justin and Christine on TV

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.