HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Got my Outdoor Channel back! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/249416-got-my-outdoor-channel-back.html)

Swift Arrow 06-15-2008 09:43 AM

Got my Outdoor Channel back!

I am a happy camper, I really missed Tiffany, and Lee. :D

They must be having another 30 day free trial going on. I do not know how much more of this that I can take, if it goes away again I may have to break down and pay for it! They may not be the greatest hunters in the world to learn from, I don't know. But they sure are entertaining, Blake Shelton was a special guest and he was a crazy man.It was funny the way that Lee was cracking on him too, ha ha.

Anyway, a special Fathers day gift to me.

JeramyK 06-15-2008 12:04 PM

RE: Got my Outdoor Channel back!

We just switched to Verizon FiOS TV/internet this week and I realized today that we are currently not subscribed for the Outdoor channel. It's not so bad right now since I'm so busy with summer activities I don't watch much TV. But in another month or 2 I'll start getting that itch. ;)

joshw020 06-15-2008 06:12 PM

I've got WOW cable and I threatened to switch to Insight, so they gave it to me free for a year. I think it's part of a 5 channel package that only costs 5 or 6 bucks a month though (from WOW anyway)

Mike from Texas 06-15-2008 08:16 PM

Dude, it's only $5 a month. If you like it that much why don't you just subscribe?

lnen#1 06-15-2008 08:49 PM

I just miss Tiffany

Mottz 06-15-2008 09:09 PM

My wife works for the cable company here so I'm subjected to getting all those channels free. Dont have to force me to watch them though:)

lnen#1 06-15-2008 09:12 PM

I got 497,000 channels I care nothing about, about 4 that I really enjoy, and I have to pay extra to get one of those ( the outdoor channel ), that S*** pisses me off to the 10th.

switchbackXT_shooter 06-15-2008 11:16 PM

I just found me own out door chanel yester day. turns out you have to set the tv to "cable" input THEN hit the auto channel search!!!DOOHHHH!![>:][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(];);););)

FYI, me appartment came wit basic cable and not allowed sat TV like u other fancy red necks!!!:D:D:D:D:D:(:(:(:(

wis_bow_huntr 06-16-2008 04:51 AM

Go to Dish and you wont have that problem :D

RIStrutStopper 06-16-2008 10:49 AM

My cable company doesn't offer the outdoor channel. All I get is versus and ESPN2 for outdoor shows. I hardly bother watching.