Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mugnus stinger 4 blade broadheads >

Mugnus stinger 4 blade broadheads

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mugnus stinger 4 blade broadheads

Old 06-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Spike

Default Mugnus stinger 4 blade broadheads

I have been looking at getting some new broadheads and I have been leaning towards the stinger. Has anyone had any + or - experiences with these?
Old 06-13-2008, 11:29 AM

Default RE: Mugnus stinger 4 blade broadheads

OUTSTANDING broadhead, and company. I think if it's possible, I believe they fly better than a field point. They are incredible. I shot them a couple seasons ago, and could consistently hit a 2" square at 70 yards with them, they are lazer beams. On top of that, they are wicked sharp.

I shot a doe with one, and the head was absolutely destroyed. I shot through the offside shoulder, and she fell on a bunch of really big rocks, smashing my Stinger all to hell. I emailed Magnus, and they replaced it....NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I just had to pay shipping to return the old one. The broadhead did it's job perfectly, and they replaced it. I was impressed. I don't shoot them anymore, but have nothing bad to say about them.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Friends of mine love them!! I've seen there blood trails, there good trails. Very durable heads also and they have a lifetime warranty on them also. There simple broad heads!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have shot two deer with them and have nothing negative to say about them. I even put one thru my wood fence and hit a concrete wall and it only dulled the tip a bit. Great head. My wife uses the 85gr 4-blades.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Dominant Buck

The Magnus Stinger four blade is the only broadhead I would consider other than the Thunderheads I currently use, I can't see where any other broadhead could improve upon their design.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have tested them for my website and they did very well. I have also shot several deer and one Hog with'em and they did just what I wanted. Full penetration, good blood and a dead critter. Excellent heads overall.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:19 AM

This was my first year using them and I loved them. I took 3 whitetails and an elk with them. As has been said already, they fly beautifully, are sharp out of the package, very easy to resharpen, and the greatest of all was their penetration. Absolutely blew through every animal. I will be using them again this year or possibly the buzzcut. My only complaint is I thought I should have had better blood trails with them considering shot placement but with the accuracy and pentration is was a non issue.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have found them to be very accurate, and they really can penetrate, I love them!