Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What made you join HNI?? >

What made you join HNI??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What made you join HNI??

Old 06-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What made you join HNI??

I am curious as to what made you lurkers, you know who you were join? A buddy of mine MdDave was actually a member on here and told me about it so I had to check it out. I lurked for probably 2-3 weeks before finally joining.

I joined because of all the good reviews I was hearing about the Slick Tricks. I HAD a bad experience I felt I needed to share with all the slick trick lovers, so I had to get my opinion out! I told my long drawn out bad experience with the broadheads. I offended some people, but what really surprised me was the owner of slick tricks also read my post and replied to me with his honest answers for all the public to read. He offered me a FREE new pack of replacement broadheads to pursuade me of my bad experience with the broadheads and I took him up on his offer! I used them last year, and I AM NOW HOOKED!!! GREAT BROADHEAD WITH GREAT ACCURACY,PENETRATION, AND SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

So that is what has kept me coming back to HNI!!! Some good people on here!!

What about you???
Old 06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What made you join HNI??

I was looking up reviews on No flash cuddebacks and the page came up as HNI. After about the 3rd time I finally checked it out and joined up. What was I thinking!?!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

a yahoo widget.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I moved from the Michigan sportsman forum in search for another forum...after I surfed around here...I realize that I was not just in Michigan...I was chatting with guys all around the world....and I was learning, learning, learning...

And then I joined...and now my wife thinks I'm a nut...And now I yawn alot and drag at work....because of guys like Shultzy and Magic, and all the others I chat with....they keep me up too late...but the passion of hunting does this to us...DARN IT!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:05 PM

Go to Google right now and type in "hunting"

Old 06-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Host of Hosts

I joined way back in 2000 when Bush and Gore were facing off. I was active on the hunting politics threads arguing about the Second Amendment and electing a pro-gun guy.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

I moved from the Michigan sportsman forum in search for another forum...after I surfed around here...I realize that I was not just in Michigan...I was chatting with guys all around the world....and I was learning, learning, learning...

And then I joined...and now my wife thinks I'm a nut...And now I yawn allot and drag at work....because of guys like Shultzy and Magic, and all the others I chat with....they keep me up too late...but the passion of hunting does this to us...DARN IT!!
Your not alone, the g/f thinks I'm nuts too. Her quote "Is that damn forum more important then me?"
She gets over it usually!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Typical Buck

I was trying to find people that have the same passion for bow hunting as I do.Most people out there just dont understand.I checked thissite out and signed up.I did not make my first post till about 8 months later.I have since made several friends on here that are in my area and around the country that I know I would have never met before.Thanks HNI.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

googled "whitetail hunting" and this came up and after scanning a few forums i thot id give it a try and now im on here at least 3 or 4 hours a day
Old 06-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

These guys in dark shaded sunglasses came to my house and threatened to break my knees if I didn't join and defuge all my knowledge on hunting. I've been a prisoner here since a few melts downs and still can't escape. Sometimes I wish the death penalty was legal here.

Bobby

Quick Reply: What made you join HNI??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.