HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bowtech Tribute (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/248609-bowtech-tribute.html)

bowtech.tribute 06-07-2008 02:51 PM

Bowtech Tribute

Who shoots this bow and what do you think of it. I shoot the tribute and im in love with it! I dont plan on buying a new bow for some time and this bow is going on 3 years of hunting

Vabowman 06-07-2008 05:02 PM

RE: Bowtech Tribute

I shoot the Ally but I understand the Tribute is a good one too.....heck, all of the bowtechs are good, ain't found one yet that I wouldn't hunt with.

drhntr178 06-07-2008 09:07 PM

Ive also had my tribute for 3 years and love it. I'm always looking for at new bows, but i havent found any thative like as well as the tribute. This was one of those that made me a better shooter. Specs on mine are 70lbs and 29" dl

RefusetoFollow 06-08-2008 11:35 AM

I used to shoot a 2006 Tribute and for the most part, I really liked it. It shot good and definately faster than my 2003 Stalker. The only two things I didn't like about it was the noise and cam lean. My Tribute was loud! I put an STS on it and that helped. Also, when at full draw, my cams leaned way left. I had it tuned great, but I had to position my sights as far left as they would go to sight it in. I think that was because of the huge amount of cam lean. Other than that, it was a pretty good bow, I kept it when I bought my Guardian, but traded it when I bought my General.

joshw020 06-08-2008 11:46 AM

I might be shootin' one real soon. I was interested in the Nitrous(can't spend 7-8 hundred right now)but it seems they don't make them forsouth-paws. . . so I checked arround and founda Tributefor $400 on line. It's an "07 with the tags still attatched :). . .local dealersells them on sale for $749. Being a lefty, I rarely get to test shoot anything so I'm going on blindfaith here, lol, but I've heard nothing but good thingsabout thebow.Hope it comes through for me:D.

DaveC 06-08-2008 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: joshw020

I might be shootin' one real soon. I was interested in the Nitrous(can't spend 7-8 hundred right now)but it seems they don't make them forsouth-paws. . . so I checked arround and founda Tributefor $400 on line. It's an "07 with the tags still attatched :). . .local dealersells them on sale for $749. Being a lefty, I rarely get to test shoot anything so I'm going on blindfaith here, lol, but I've heard nothing but good thingsabout thebow.Hope it comes through for me:D.
Man that sounds like a great deal.

I shoot an 06, 29", smooth mods, 61#- 385 gr arrow goes 272.
Great bow, nothing has tempted me yet to replace it.

LebeauHunter 06-08-2008 12:46 PM

Love my Tribute. Accurate, fast, good size and I like the draw cycle (heavy up front).

Won't be buying a new boy this year, just upgrading arrows (to CX Terminator Lite Hunter), quiver (?),
stabilizer (maybe Octane) and bh's (Tekkan 2's - black finish 1.5"), and changing to smooth mods
- that is enough to keep me busy this summer. [8D]

No problem with accuracy or cam lean, but it is a little loud. I took off the string leaches when I got
the MeanV and that was a mistake. Now got some cat whiskers, which helped.