Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech I love you even more >

Bowtech I love you even more

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech I love you even more

Old 06-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech I love you even more

That's one of the many reasons I've been a BowTech supporter since 03

Dan
Old 06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

I'm a Chinese Aetheist! Screw Bowtech!!! j/k

Good job Bowtech. I respect the patriotism and faith!
Not to worry, they still buy there hats with "made in China" sewn into the tag.......Something Mathews hasn't stooped to yet.

I currently own2 Bowtechs & 1 diamond, but this chinese hat crap has always peed me off [:@](since they switched).

WhenI called to complain the lady asked if I would rather pay more for the bow and receive a Made in USA hat? According to her it was a cost cutting measure.
My answer was - well duh,I am an American and usually pay up to support my country. No problem doing so here.

Then I asked her why Mathews, who sells there bows at the same price, could still afford to have their hats made here????

No answer, just irritation on her end [8D].

I am glad they still list the scripture on the literature, just wish they were Made in USA on all aspects.....
Old 06-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

That makes me respect Bowtech even more too. I am also a Christian and respect my country. I think what Bowtech is doing with the TAPS program is top notch, and I'm glad that Bowtech chose to honor 82nd and 101st Airborne divisions by naming bows after them. Hats off to BowTech
Old 06-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Typical Buck

I own a bowtech and didn't know anything about any scriptures or anything else,not that it would make any difference,and I think it is all a marketing ploy to sell more bows ,although a good one,but if that's helped you make up your mind to buy a bowtech then so be it.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RefusetoFollow

That makes me respect Bowtech even more too. I am also a Christian and respect my country. I think what Bowtech is doing with the TAPS program is top notch, and I'm glad that Bowtech chose to honor 82nd and 101st Airborne divisions by naming bows after them. Hats off to BowTech
The Help they have provided through that program is awesome!!

Dan
Old 06-06-2008, 08:33 PM

They didn't have to say anything or print anything, the bow sold itself!!! BTW, come to think of it, my Muzzy hat is made in Bangladesh.....[&:][&:]
Old 06-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

I own a bowtech and didn't know anything about any scriptures or anything else,not that it would make any difference,and I think it is all a marketing ploy to sell more bows ,although a good one,but if that's helped you make up your mind to buy a bowtech then so be it.
x2
Old 06-07-2008, 08:51 AM

Couldn't disagree with you more on this idea. I believe it comes from a deep conviction about what is right and true in this corrupt world we live in. Marketing ploy? Take a look around. In this age and the ages past, taking a stand for Biblical truth has been an unpopular road to travel, but one well worth taking.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

low blow with a hockey stick kudos to bowtech!!
ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

That's ok HuntingBry you also like the penguins and we forgive you that also!!!! HE/HE/HE
Hey now, that's a low blow.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bagem

Couldn't disagree with you more on this idea. I believe it comes from a deep conviction about what is right and true in this corrupt world we live in. Marketing ploy? Take a look around. In this age and the ages past, taking a stand for Biblical truth has been an unpopular road to travel, but one well worth taking.
X2