HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Whitetails Only (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/248402-whitetails-only.html)

shed33 06-05-2008 12:04 PM

Whitetails Only

Just wondering guys/gals how many whitetail tags you'll have this upcoming season and what states you'll be bowhunting in?

I'll start..

Northern and N.Central Idaho 2 tags
Eastern Washington 1
North Dakota 1

bawanajim 06-05-2008 12:06 PM

RE: Whitetails Only

PA one buck tag

NY one buck tag

Ohio ?????????????[:-]

WVSPORTSMAN 06-05-2008 12:08 PM

WV
3 BUCK TAGS ALL SEASONS COMBINED

TAKE AS MANY DOES THAT TAGS LIMIT IT TO.
UP TO 3 WITH BOW AND SO ON FOR EACH SEASON, THERE IS ALSO A DOE SEASON THAT HAS STAMPS

Deleted User 06-05-2008 12:10 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

peakrut 06-05-2008 12:12 PM

Wisconsin - Unlimited Antlerless - 4 Buck stickers. Last year I shot 2 doe's and earn a Buck sticker for each. Then this year they send me 2 extra stickers.
After each doe shot I will earn a buck sticker in CWD and Earn a buck area's for this year and the next. You can get up to 2 or 4 antlerless tags per day.
Non CWD/Earn a buck area's 1 buck and1 free antlerlesstagand bonus antlerless tags for purchase.

shed33 06-05-2008 12:14 PM

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Wisconsin - Unlimited Antlerless - 4 Buck stickers. Last year I shot 2 doe's and earn a Buck sticker for each. Then this year they send me 2 extra stickers.
After each doe shoot I will earn a buck sticker in CWD and Earn a buck area's for this year and the next.
Non CWD/Earn a buck area's 1 buck and bonus antlerless tags.

This mess make sense?
So in a nut shell 4 bucks, and all the does you want?

wallhangr 06-05-2008 12:15 PM

MO only - possiblility of using 2 tags for Bucks ( 1 before rifle season, 1 after) another Buck tag if drawn for a Managed hunt and as many doe tags as I want to buy!

Schultzy 06-05-2008 12:23 PM

Minnesota- One tag for sure. I'm not sure if were getting extra tags or not in my zone.

North Dakota- Up in the air yet on going out there.

Wisconsin- Up in the air there too.

cynikalHC 06-05-2008 12:24 PM

5 total with no more than 3 being bucks. Texas.

peakrut 06-05-2008 12:27 PM

As of right now yes unless I shoot some more doe's when the season starts for me. I am sure their are guys out there with even more buck stickers because of the sure
number of doe's they killed last year. Troy keep in mind you get buck stickers for each weapon you use and can be used with chosen weapon.
I will have to shoot a doe or two just so I have a sticker for next season in my CWD area.

ORIGINAL: shed33

ORIGINAL: peakrut

After each doe shoot I will earn a buck sticker in CWD and Earn a buck area's for this year and the next.
Non CWD/Earn a buck area's 1 buck and bonus antlerless tags.

This mess make sense?
So in a nut shell 4 bucks, and all the does you want?