Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

RAGE

Old 06-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RAGE

Ok I can decide on the 2 blade or 3 blade Rage for Deer hunting next fall. I have decided to shoot the Rages but can't decide on which one. So my question is 2 Blade or 3 Blade??
Old 06-01-2008, 11:55 AM

Default RE: RAGE

I guess I'm the first voter here. I was thoroughly impressed with the two blade last fall - on two mule deer bucks and one whitetail buck. If you look in the stores, they seem to regularly be out of the two blade, waiting on the next shipment - and generally have the three blade on the shelf for sale.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's just another broadhead.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Ut oh.....You just HAD to make this thread....??
What wrong with this thread? I'm not arguing that Rage is better or anything all I want to know is other peoples opinion and which model I should get. I don't see anything that would start an argument.

I'll add: IF YOU WILL JUST SAY THAT RAGE IS NOT GOOD AND/OR ANOTHER BROADHEAD IS BETTER OR ARGUE ABOUT BROADHEADS KEEP IT FOR ANOTHER THREAD
Old 06-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only experience I got is with the 2 blade and they were all good expererience'sexcellent head and does more than enough damage.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

Ut oh.....You just HAD to make this thread....??
What wrong with this thread? I'm not arguing that Rage is better or anything all I want to know is other peoples opinion and which model I should get. I don't see anything that would start an argument.

I'll add: IF YOU WILL JUST SAY THAT RAGE IS NOT GOOD AND/OR ANOTHER BROADHEAD IS BETTER OR ARGUE ABOUT BROADHEADS KEEP IT FOR ANOTHER THREAD
Exactly, this thread is about which one, not is it good or not. Keep it on topic or start your own. Well said whitetailbowhunter.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was one of the few that used the 3 blade last year. I killed three deer with them, all with DEVASTATING results. Huge blood trail, complete pass thru, and all died within 40 yards. I love em!
Old 06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

SLICK TRICK
Old 06-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

I used a three blade last year and it left a great blood trail. I was thinking of buying some two blade and maybe using both.

Quick Reply: RAGE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.