Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 For the love of... >

For the love of...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For the love of...

Old 06-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default For the love of...

I've been having an amusing debate with a fellow bow hunter over on a local SC talk fourm over the "innovations" that Mathews and Hoyt have brought to archery. He can not seem to get it through his thick Hoyt shooting head that most of the "innovations" produced by Mathews were used years before Mathews had anything to do with it. Its like another guy on the forum said..."mathews marketing made other bow companies' innovations popular".

I am so tired of hearing all the Mathews shooters talk about Mathews' "innovations". Hear some say it they invented the compound bow. It would be different if it were true, but its not. Martin and other companies came out with most of the things that Mathews got the credit for.

For the love of God!!!!! Please do your homework!!!!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For the love of...

Why do people always hammer the guys on top?
Old 06-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

On top? OMG here it goes again. Show me numbers that prove that "they" hold more market share than anyone. Please show me the market share numbers. I asked the other guy to show me the numbers also. All he could say is "i have big name friends in the industry and thats what they say".

Old 06-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

who freaking cares, getting over fights about who makes the "best" bows, and "best" broadheads is stupid anyway. i cant believe some people treat bow companie rivalries like they do the yankees-red sox rivalry.
pretty immature to argue about things like this imo
sorry just had to vent
Old 06-01-2008, 12:20 PM

I heard that Mathew's is responsible for the high gas prices.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

On top? OMG here it goes again. Show me numbers that prove that "they" hold more market share than anyone. Please show me the market share numbers. I asked the other guy to show me the numbers also. All he could say is "i have big name friends in the industry and thats what they say".

I do not have numbers to share. I just know which bow goes to the stand with me.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: il coyote

I heard that Mathew's is responsible for the high gas prices.

LMFAO!!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Typical Buck

So just another fan boy blowing hot hair. No numbers to prove that they are "on top".

Roy, its not that I care for arguments sake. I just like the facts to be known. Not distored.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

So just another fan boy blowing hot hair. No numbers to prove that they are "on top".

Roy, its not that I care for arguments sake. I just like the facts to be known. Not distored.
No facts needed I just know which bow goes to the stand with me. Carry on blowing hot air if you feel like you have something to prove.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

gaaahhhhhhh you can not even imagine how old this gets

Quick Reply: For the love of...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.