HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   For the love of... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/247929-love.html)

StrutNtom 06-01-2008 11:47 AM

For the love of...

I've been having an amusing debate with a fellow bow hunter over on a local SC talk fourm over the "innovations" that Mathews and Hoyt have brought to archery. He can not seem to get it through his thick Hoyt shooting head that most of the "innovations" produced by Mathews were used years before Mathews had anything to do with it. Its like another guy on the forum said..."mathews marketing made other bow companies' innovations popular".

I am so tired of hearing all the Mathews shooters talk about Mathews' "innovations". Hear some say it they invented the compound bow. It would be different if it were true, but its not. Martin and other companies came out with most of the things that Mathews got the credit for.

For the love of God!!!!! Please do your homework!!!!

AR Bowhunter 06-01-2008 12:12 PM

RE: For the love of...

Why do people always hammer the guys on top?

StrutNtom 06-01-2008 12:14 PM

On top? OMG here it goes again. Show me numbers that prove that "they" hold more market share than anyone. Please show me the market share numbers. I asked the other guy to show me the numbers also. All he could say is "i have big name friends in the industry and thats what they say".

Rory/MO 06-01-2008 12:15 PM

who freaking cares, getting over fights about who makes the "best" bows, and "best" broadheads is stupid anyway. i cant believe some people treat bow companie rivalries like they do the yankees-red sox rivalry.
pretty immature to argue about things like this imo
sorry just had to vent

il coyote 06-01-2008 12:20 PM

I heard that Mathew's is responsible for the high gas prices.

AR Bowhunter 06-01-2008 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

On top? OMG here it goes again. Show me numbers that prove that "they" hold more market share than anyone. Please show me the market share numbers. I asked the other guy to show me the numbers also. All he could say is "i have big name friends in the industry and thats what they say".

I do not have numbers to share. I just know which bow goes to the stand with me.

Rory/MO 06-01-2008 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: il coyote

I heard that Mathew's is responsible for the high gas prices.

LMFAO!!

StrutNtom 06-01-2008 12:31 PM

So just another fan boy blowing hot hair. No numbers to prove that they are "on top".

Roy, its not that I care for arguments sake. I just like the facts to be known. Not distored.

AR Bowhunter 06-01-2008 12:34 PM

So just another fan boy blowing hot hair. No numbers to prove that they are "on top".

Roy, its not that I care for arguments sake. I just like the facts to be known. Not distored.
No facts needed I just know which bow goes to the stand with me. Carry on blowing hot air if you feel like you have something to prove.

Rory/MO 06-01-2008 12:36 PM

gaaahhhhhhh you can not even imagine how old this gets