HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Build your dream buck here. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/247801-build-your-dream-buck-here.html)

recurver167 05-30-2008 11:03 PM

Build your dream buck here.

Everybody has a different idea of what a trophy buck should look like.Just puttingascore on themdoesn't give youthe picture.My idea is he has to have great mass and a good spread(20").Number of points isn't all that important to me either(I'd be fine with 6).Body size is a major factor to me also.I could die happy with a monster 6 pt buck that weighed #230+ and had bases as big as a beer can.To me his score would be irrelevant and I wouldn't need to know.Describe your monster that keeps you up at night.

ozbowhunter 05-31-2008 03:56 AM

RE: Build your dream buck here.

my dream buck is going to be my first hopefully soon i dont get to travel to michigan from england enough anymore but the next time, whatever i get even if it a small fork horn it will be a dream

early in 05-31-2008 05:10 AM

My dream buck will look like this, only wider with taller points, andbig timemass. Body size is fine, 300lbs.;)

heavy hitter 05-31-2008 05:28 AM

i actually have a picture of mine. one picture, have never seen him on the hoof. i've always wanted a real big eight, i know this deer has a couple kickers, and that's fine. a big main frame eight with a big body.

forddeerslayer 05-31-2008 05:43 AM

ORIGINAL: early in

My dream buck will look like this, only wider with taller points, andbig timemass. Body size is fine, 300lbs.;)

holy cow that this the boss hog of whitetails...i love farm fed deer:D

Edcyclopedia 05-31-2008 06:26 AM

20" wide knarley non-typical will fit my bill.
But for now, I'll take baby-steps (actually teenager steps) anything over my last buck will do!
Say 3 1/2 + year old with a decent rack.
Or I'll take Heavy Hitter's pictured buck, what a corka!

racewayking 05-31-2008 06:46 AM

I'm tired of typicals so I would love to get a buck like the imperial whitetail 30-06 buck that they used to show on Buckmasters with the super wide rack.

If it is a typical or semi typical I'd something along the lines of the Zaft Buck but without the controversy, or maybe the Sam Collora buck.

Deleted User 05-31-2008 06:50 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

early in 05-31-2008 07:14 AM

ORIGINAL: forddeerslayer

ORIGINAL: early in

holy cow that this the boss hog of whitetails...i love farm fed deer:D
Actually slayer, he was a farm fed deer.:DThat's what I hunt when I go up there. They have vast grain, wheat, andcanola farms. Those bucksget realfat!;)

early in 05-31-2008 07:17 AM

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

i actually have a picture of mine. one picture, have never seen him on the hoof. i've always wanted a real big eight, i know this deer has a couple kickers, and that's fine. a big main frame eight with a big body.

Yes heavy hitter, that's what I'm talking about!;)