Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Survivor: Episode 4-  Who do you dislike more? >

Survivor: Episode 4- Who do you dislike more?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Survivor: Episode 4- Who do you dislike more?

Old 05-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default Survivor: Episode 4- Who do you dislike more?

Episode 4

Recap:
7. ?
8. Don & Kandi Kiski
9. Ted Nugent
10. Jackie Bushman

The first half of the Whitetail Freaks have been eliminated. Who will it be next? Ralph and Vicki seem to be next in line, but there seems to be growing skepticism in the Lakosky camp. The Realtree Boys also seem to be a hot topic so there time could be coming to a close as well. Fred Eichler is a juggernaut and wins immunity again. Remember the qualifications that you should use to vote. They are hunting unguided in public land and they need to demonstrate real world hunting ability.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Survivor: Episode 4- Who do you dislike more?

Lee and Tiffany gotta go with their pompous holier than thou attitude! [:'(]
Old 05-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

i voted ralph and vicki

i bet the people that are last are
[ul][*]chuck adams[*]fred eichler[*]primos[*]realtree[/ul]
Old 05-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

I'll put my two cents in about this next one. My vote is for Ralph & Vicki and not the Lakosky's and here's why. 1) Lee grows big bucks and 2) He puts them on the ground and gives his wife an opportunity to put em down which she consistently does 3) He hunts all season long just like the rest of us. On one episode, they showed how he hunted for something like 50-some days without getting one. Something most of us can relate too. 4) All his hunts aren't guided deals or high fence. He has real world hunting ability.

Now with that said, the Lakosky's time is soon, but shouldn't be this time. Ralph & Vicki advertise themselves as "America's favorite hunting couple" Did you decide that? Did I decide that? Heck NO! Ralph & Vicki's jokes alone are enough for them to get kicked off. As for the those that think the Lakosky's are annoying...I can see your point, but I think they deserve an inkling of respect for what they have done and continue to do, regardless of how or why it happened. Yes, she is a good looking girl, and yes he "farms" big deer which is entertaining. I just think they've earned at least a large portion of their success.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

i agree i did not vote because is like most the others i do not know enough to dislike
i like the fact that lee and tiff hunt there land and do the work and hunt the parts of the season that sucks
ORIGINAL: jbowersox

I'll put my two cents in about this next one. My vote is for Ralph & Vicki and not the Lakosky's and here's why. 1) Lee grows big bucks and 2) He puts them on the ground and gives his wife an opportunity to put em down which she consistently does 3) He hunts all season long just like the rest of us. On one episode, they showed how he hunted for something like 50-some days without getting one. Something most of us can relate too. 4) All his hunts aren't guided deals or high fence. He has real world hunting ability.

Now with that said, the Lakosky's time is soon, but shouldn't be this time. Ralph & Vicki advertise themselves as "America's favorite hunting couple" Did you decide that? Did I decide that? Heck NO! Ralph & Vicki's jokes alone are enough for them to get kicked off. As for the those that think the Lakosky's are annoying...I can see your point, but I think they deserve an inkling of respect for what they have done and continue to do, regardless of how or why it happened. Yes, she is a good looking girl, and yes he "farms" big deer which is entertaining. I just think they've earned at least a large portion of their success.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jbowersox

I see your points and while I agree I had to vote off the Lakosky's because they have a higher per acre tractor cost and generally use much nicer farm equipment, not to mention they are Scentlok Pimps. They also shoot Matthews and I am converting to a HOYT hunter in the next week or so and voting off my peeps would not be right. Oh, I also have a friend that used to be good friends with Ralph and Vickie when they ran a shop here in Illinois and he said they are awesome people and ambassadors for the sport.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

JACKIE BUSHMAN would be TOP DOG on my dislike list, but Tred and Ted are right next to him. I don't know how you could NOT like Will Primos, or Bill Jordan, but I'm also not real big on watching TV hunting shows. I CAN see where Ralph and Vicki would get on your nerves a little. Truth be told, many of these people on OUR LAND, aren't going to be any better hunters than the better of us are. Give me $$$$ and PRIME LAND, and I'll make it happen, too. Chuck Adams IS in a LEAGUE OF HIS OWN!!!

My $.02, and probably not worth that!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ralph and vicki

my top three
[ul][*]realtree boys[*]primos boys[*]fred eichler[/ul]
Old 05-24-2008, 11:22 AM

Had to go Lee & Tiffany again, they didn't get the ax last time but it's looking good for them to make an exit this round. I waited by the phone all last night for Lee to call me up and invite me to come hunt his farm...you know kind of tosway my vote...but the call never came.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

ttt for a few more votes. It's a close one. I'm toying with not delaying the inevitable and getting rid of two this time. Whoever is last and the next one also.

Quick Reply: Survivor: Episode 4- Who do you dislike more?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.