Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mathews certification?? >

Mathews certification??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews certification??

Old 05-17-2008, 12:48 PM

Default Mathews certification??

anyone on here been certified by Mathews to work on Mathews bows?? Is there some class? Is it 3 hrs, 4 days 2 yrs?? I mean what is it?? I hear some people talking about getting Mathews certified, what does this mean??? Did they go to school for this, take a 2 hr class??
Old 05-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mathews certification??

I don't know but I know Bowtech gives a course on how to service their bow etc. Don't know how long it is though.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:48 PM

well I ask because the local hunting store in the next city over just opened an archery shop about a month ago and when they did they did not have anyone in there that knew how to work on bows. Now the two guys that were working there are now "Mathews Certified" ok explain to me....
Old 05-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

well I ask because the local hunting store in the next city over just opened an archery shop about a month ago and when they did they did not have anyone in there that knew how to work on bows. Now the two guys that were working there are now "Mathews Certified" ok explain to me....
I'm assuming that they got a course from Mathews. Kinda kinda like the Bowtech certification.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:43 PM

so this means they know it all??
Old 05-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

so this means they know it all??
Or at least they think so.[:-]
Old 05-17-2008, 06:48 PM

Yes Mathews does offer a class, my dealer sends all his staff to attend this class. He just came back from there this past Thurs. himself. They have also been to the one Bowtech offers as well. Pse has an excellent school as well.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 AM

So it's just a few hrs and your done?? Certified?? geez man, and then shop advertises they have two fully certified Mathews techs. Wow. These guys are killing me. and that is for any company. I mean it's fine to have a class, but to hold one and then become a certified tech in one day, is this correct???
Old 05-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Eh, most of the "pro" shops in my area don't impress me much, so I'm starting to do the work myself. If I encounter a problem, I ask here, and keep moving forward. I'm like this with my trucks, I may as well be just as sufficient with my bow work.

Quick Reply: Mathews certification??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.