HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   So what do you guys do in your off time (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/246257-so-what-do-you-guys-do-your-off-time.html)

BigDaddy12t 05-16-2008 06:24 AM

RE: So what do you guys do in your off time

ORIGINAL: graysonelement

from hunting an working here is my other hobby;)

Hey is that an A Mod, or a B Mod? I used to race too, HAd a Pure Stock, 3 different streetstocks, and a B Mod (here they are called midwest mods) What a blast! FInally hung up my helmet last year, just got to be too expencive.[:@]

graysonelement 05-16-2008 06:51 AM

im running it as a a-mod we just got done putting a ne engine in it sunday night we will see how she does this sat night;)

early in 05-16-2008 07:15 AM

This is what I like to do, however places to do it are becoming harder to find!

Vabowman 05-16-2008 07:19 AM

I go to the zoo and feed the giraffes.

graysonelement 05-16-2008 07:23 AM

:Dlmao

early in 05-16-2008 07:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

I go to the zoo and feed the giraffes.
Landon, I think you've been bitten by the dreaded giraffe bug!!:D:D:D:D

Vabowman 05-16-2008 07:28 AM

well, Im actually scouting for a stand at the zoo for those giraffes.

graysonelement 05-16-2008 07:29 AM

you plan on standing on your head to make the shot i dont wanna shoot that high:D

njbuck22 05-16-2008 07:30 AM

My number one passion in life is chasing billfish all over the high seas. Ive been lucky enough to fish all over the world, nothing in my opinion comes close to it. Other than fishing and hunting, im into weight lifting, although the pic above, it looks like ive had one too many slices of pizza:D

Paul L Mohr 05-16-2008 07:37 AM

Um, your looking at it. I spend quite a bit of time on the computer. I also have a girlfriend with two kids one of which has autism. I don't really get much free time anymore. As a matter of fact I have a hard time finding time to hunt. I used to shoot my bow a LOT but now that I live in a trailer park I can't shoot it whenever I want like I used to.

I am also not very social, I know its hard to believe from the way I act on this board, but I don't really care for being around other people. I have general anxiety and social anxiety. Being around people all day at work is about all I can handle so I don't do too much socially when I am off work. I don't even like going to family cook outs or holiday gatherings. Going to walmart or cabela's is a nightmare for me. Pretty exciting life huh.

Paul