Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 05-11-2008, 07:15 PM

Default RE: Ya know..things are getting wierd. So lets your tattoos, I mean bowhunting tattoos !!

One of a few...

Old 05-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ya know..things are getting wierd. So lets your tattoos, I mean bowhunting tattoos !!

All right although it's not hunting related , it's in memorey of my daughter I lost in 94 [&o]

Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

All right although it's not hunting related , it's in memorey of my daughter I lost in 94 [&o]

wow, very cool.. i am sorry for your loss..
Old 05-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntingdiva1

Thanks diva .... she was 17 when it happened , she liked yellow rose's and butterfly's and the tatoo is on my left side .... this way I can still keep her close to my heart.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:39 PM

Well, its not a hunting tat, but its my only one as of yet...

Old 05-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntingdiva1

Thanks diva .... she was 17 when it happened , she liked yellow rose's and butterfly's and the tatoo is on my left side .... this way I can still keep her close to my heart.
That is something RD, she will always be in hands reach. God bless.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I plan on getting this... just without the Primos Name on it

Old 05-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

I have five tats and none are hunting related.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dude Droptine, its weird you started this because i just logged on for the first time this weekend and i got my first tattoo Saturday. Its a cross for my best friend who died in a car accidenta couple months ago,me andmy other best friend both got it and it means a lot to us.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:04 PM

When people ask why a wolf, I tell because it's the second greatest hunter in the world. Then wait for them to ask who is the first. .lol [8D]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.