HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I want pics of you on the bowhunting forum! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/245645-i-want-pics-you-bowhunting-forum.html)

MichiganWhitetails74 05-10-2008 09:11 PM

I want pics of you on the bowhunting forum!

Alright guys & gals.........this computer stuff is all pics, stories and mumbo jumbo...

Show us what you look like when you're talking to us....

This is not a normal pic for me .........but on Saturdays!...I am most oftenly found with the following scenario:D........

Have your women or anyone take a pic of you...don't get soft on me![8D]

BEAR HUNT, QUEBEC, MAY 23RD:)[:-][:o]:([&:][:@]

magicman54494 05-10-2008 09:21 PM

RE: I want pics of you on the bowhunting forum!

OK imagine your pic. Now insert a real old monitor and printer. Next take that girly drink away and substitute a windsor on the rocks. Pretend the tin says kodiak. Now make your face thinner and add a ton of hair. A pair of jeans with one knee ripped out and a shreded up old flannel shirt. I think it's the same one that is in my avatar photo.

Schultzy 05-10-2008 09:29 PM

Here ya go Brian.

buckmaster 05-10-2008 09:38 PM

Heres another live pic of us saturday night hard partiers.:D

MichiganWhitetails74 05-10-2008 09:40 PM

I am not that fat Magic....Just because I have chipmonk cheeks....LMAO...!!LOLOLOL......

Kodiak is expensive......gas prices at 4 bucks and yer still pulling on the Kodiak? MAN!!!

magicman54494 05-10-2008 09:43 PM

Sorry Brian, I'm having problems getting my photo to copy from photobucket

MichiganWhitetails74 05-10-2008 09:46 PM

Now gosh darn it ...this is what I'm talkin about...if we're not going to make plans to meet on the weekends then we must statify ourselves with some real life pics...LOLOL....Shultzy....with the Kodiak and my round head on the monitor...I may have to put this on my desktop as my screen savor....as a matter of fact I will....LOLOL...

I appreciate the effort to post'em out...And You too Buckmaster....finally I can put a face to all of the learning and stories....

MW

MichiganWhitetails74 05-10-2008 09:48 PM

Don't worry magic...I have the painted pictures in my mind...just work on those VHS tapes...take your time...we got all summer...

Schultzy 05-10-2008 09:50 PM

I think I need to shed about 10lbs! Geez!![:@]

buckmaster 05-10-2008 10:13 PM

Dang, Time for a haircut again, and a shave[&:][:'(]