Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You scent control......"freaks" >

You scent control......"freaks"

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You scent control......"freaks"

Old 05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: You scent control......"freaks"

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

J/K about the freak part, look at my wall compared to yours and youll know I dont hold a candle.

BUT, I wanna know from you guys.... the ones that arescent-lok or bust, the put your wallet in a zip lock baggie, Drive to your hunting spot naked, pee in a bottle....etc.... you guys:

How do you control your Farts?Yes I'm serious, i wanna know...
Simple you don't Fart[8D]

Dan
Old 05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Gum-o- flage is coming out with a suppository
Thats the funniest thing Ive read all day!! LOL!!!.........except the vabowman next gmmat thread
Old 05-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Squeeze those sweet cheeks together big fella.... squeeze 'em hard. LOL
Old 05-08-2008, 12:42 PM

I try to it calls them in
Old 05-08-2008, 12:50 PM

The scent thing I've hear many of stories about deer and smelling....
The most hilarious two I've come across are these.

1. They are attracted to someone burning a joint...
2. if your 20+feet in the air they can't smell you...
3. Roll in some mud and you will be ok.

Other funny hearing and Sight theory's I've heard are...

1. They are color blind so you don't need camo ( I agree with that not sure about bow hunting though, if its wrong I'll wear my ACU's)
2. They don't have good ears cuz I've played gameboys and killed Dear. (while bow hunting)
3. I've pissed out of my stand and still got a deer.

From my experiences I've killed numerous deer wearing some work boots blue jeans and a non camo tshirt and of course a camo hat...
I've never wore camo besides a hat and I've never wore scent controlled clothing or soap, detergeant etc...

My routine is get up shower with non scented soap throw some clothes on take the Ruger 270. out and shoot a dear. Most of my kills are about 70+ yards so I don't think they can identify humans that well... I have walked up on many deer behind my house about 20 yards to them before they realize I'm there. So to be honest I don't think all that stuff is necessary. What do you think people did 30+ years ago? I'll tell you. Blue Jeans tshirt maybe a hat and stalk and maybe climb a tree. What did Indians do? They stalked them up to 30>yards and put arrow in the face!

Breach
Old 05-08-2008, 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Breachin

1. They are color blind so you don't need camo ( I agree with that not sure about bow hunting though, if its wrong I'll wear my ACU's)
2. They don't have good ears cuz I've played gameboys and killed Dear. (while bow hunting)

From my experiences I've killed numerous deer wearing some work boots blue jeans and a non camo tshirt and of course a camo hat...
I've never wore camo besides a hat and I've never wore scent controlled clothing or soap, detergeant etc...

My routine is get up shower with non scented soap throw some clothes on take the Ruger 270. out and shoot a dear. Most of my kills are about 70+ yards so I don't think they can identify humans that well... I have walked up on many deer behind my house about 20 yards to them before they realize I'm there. So to be honest I don't think all that stuff is necessary. What do you think people did 30+ years ago? I'll tell you. Blue Jeans tshirt maybe a hat and stalk and maybe climb a tree. What did Indians do? They stalked them up to 30>yards and put arrow in the face!

Breach
By gooly folks......I do believe we've officially been introduced to the absolute BEST deer hunter that currently walks this earth. I look forward to reading more.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

By gooly folks......I do believe we've officially been introduced to the absolute BEST deer hunter that currently walks this earth. I look forward to reading more.
I was taking notes.......
Old 05-08-2008, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Breachin

Breach Hey I know you your the spokesmen for SCENT LOCK
Old 05-08-2008, 12:59 PM

What do you guys mean by that?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

I was taking notes.......
Me Three!!

Dan

Quick Reply: You scent control......"freaks"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.