Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I mean he's kinda cool, but geez.... >

I mean he's kinda cool, but geez....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I mean he's kinda cool, but geez....

Old 05-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I mean he's kinda cool, but geez....

I hear ya Jeff. I voted for Bush as well and he will probably go down as one of the worst presidents we ever had. But let's face it, the other options weren't that great and they still aren't. I can't argue with Ted's thinking on some issues though like immigration. I think it's time this country starts saving itself and stop worrying about the other countries or what they think.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs

original:bawanajim
Some of you really need toraise your hero standards up to some wherebetween snail sh!t & worm shadows for Ted to qualify.
Wow your tough. Hero.. NO...BUT...What has the man ever done to offend you so much. He stands for ANTI-DRUGS, ANTI-ALCOHOL, and PRESERVING THE RIGHTS OF HUNTERS AND GUN ENTHUSIAST ALIKE. What more could you ask for out or a person. Look past the crazy and look at the mans heart. Sure he is in it for himself and his family but aren't we all. We all want to preserve in for ourselves and the future and hedoes just that likethe rest of us. He just has a different method that is far more powerful than anythgin we can do and people sit there and slander him and what he does. Come on grow up and see the big picture, not just the man. If ya can't like the man atleast accept everythign he has done for the sport and leave it at that. WCL
I had things to do yesterday so I didn't get to read this tid bit of wisdom.
Using Ted's nameand family in the same sentence is a sure sign of dementia. The man has the morality of a teenage Bill Clinton wanna be. You have to be chin deep in a stink hole to look up to guy.
Here is a little bit of Teds words of wisdom for you to ponder.

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

Old 05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Dominant Buck

I guess I missed the part in there where he "threatened their lives".
Old 05-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yea he's great ,just what we need. What a piece of sh!t.

If you honesty feel this guy is good for our sport you really need to put the cap back on your medications cause they ain't working.

Here's your man doing some pro hunting PR.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI
Old 05-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Typical Buck

[/quote]
I had things to do yesterday so I didn't get to read this tid bit of wisdom.
Using Ted's nameand family in the same sentence is a sure sign of dementia. The man has the morality of a teenage Bill Clinton wanna be. You have to be chin deep in a stink hole to look up to guy.
Here is a little bit of Teds words of wisdom for you to ponder.

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

[/quote]
I attended a concert last summer in Evansville, and it was a great show, but he said the exact same thing, and it was in a threatening manner. Do you think that he wants a guy to suck on his machine gun because he thinks he likes to suck on machine guns. He gets way out of line, and in doing so not only makes himself look like a jackass, but the hunting community as a whole look like a bunch of gun wielding phsyco's. Why, why do you want a guy like this speaking you mind for you. Come on guys, if you want someone to represent what you stand for, why don't you do it yourself instead of expecting you psycotic uncle to defend you. Do you really think that Ted creates a possitive image of the average hunter/gun owner?
Old 05-09-2008, 01:48 PM

The Nug is the man! He is drug free, alcohol free, stands up for all of our gun andhunting rights, sits on the NRA board of directors, and hunted with the late great Fred Bear. He was asked one time in an interview by a frenchjournalist (who was trying to get his goat), what he thoughta deer thought about when it was shot. Ted answered.. " Deer are not capable of rational thought, all they thought about was where they were going to get their next drink, food, and what doe they were going to tag next (said it more explicity).He then said .. "they are pretty much like the french"
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

My opinion of Nugent is also two-sided, like some of the rest of you guys. I have watched his show,maybe twice, and will likely never watch it again. Honestly, I have seen him come on and changed the channel. The guy is wacked. I can't stand to listen to him, let alone watch him. However, he is using his celebrity status to do some good for the sport- so props to him for that. But- sometimes I wonder if he goes too far sometimes,with the some of the things he says, or with the way he says it.
Just not for me, he's too far gone.